[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

i just rolled a hightier map with blood magic, thinking if its possible? bc we run 3 auras with mana :/ ?
Hi, I have built a character w/ Guardian
but only about 10558 ES atm
Here's my gear and passive
any suggestion for my gear improvement or passive advise?

Gear

ignore low level gems, that's for testing.

Though I know trickster's clearing speed is higher than guardian's, but just feel my character's dps is too much lower from yours (trickster gets 365% increased dmg VS. guardian's 274% inc. dmg)
that's a really big difference from these two classes.

EDIT----
just run a -12% max res with -40% regen map.
the degen is pretty fast, although it's doable, but very annoying.
In this map I just have 80% fire res (and 86% with flask)and 9% ES regen. (You need 14% ES regen(80%f ire res) or 9.8% ES regen(86% fire res) to sustain RF.)
I sure -max res + 60% less regen is much more annoying!!
Last edited by lorence810 on May 8, 2016, 4:11:40 PM
how can i calculate my actual %ES regen?
e.g. when im standing in my HO i can activate my flask and the "energy shield regen / sec" is not changing, static value. how can i calc it correctly?

Edit:
Ok i used a trick, called: Brain!
Trying to figure out whats my real DPS i came up with an Excel sheet where there are all calculations, also my effective regen (after burn) with different map mods (similar to those Yalani put into a bar diagram). If some1 wants the excel file PM me with email adress

If desired i can give you the calc, yalani, so you can find a formula to calc Ele Weakness curse, Ele Equilibrium, i think its not easily possible to calc your dps by simple multiplying values, because we don't know the resistances of enemies. not even sure if i can put up an approximation or an average...
Last edited by airparisderjesus on May 10, 2016, 8:47:11 AM
"
i just rolled a hightier map with blood magic, thinking if its possible? bc we run 3 auras with mana :/ ?

Yes its possible - just experiment a bit with the Auracalculator.
I have to drop my 2 Curses in Bloodmagic maps, so its basically the same as a Curse Immunity map.
--------------------------------------
"
Hi, I have built a character w/ Guardian
but only about 10558 ES atm
Here's my gear and passive
any suggestion for my gear improvement or passive advise?

Put your Purity in your Vertex with Empower if possible. Other than that, better gear starts to get really expensive now. You should also look for gear with Int, since Int is basically more effective on a Guardian as on other Classes - It provides % and Flat ES, since the added Mana from Int is converted via the Ascendancy.

"

Though I know trickster's clearing speed is higher than guardian's, but just feel my character's dps is too much lower from yours (trickster gets 365% increased dmg VS. guardian's 274% inc. dmg)
that's a really big difference from these two classes.

I actually didn't skill Entropy, so I have 37% reduced damage compared to the actual Skilltree. I do have 50% more ES than you though, which basically translates to 50% more damage.

You really should skill Elemental Overload for the 40% More damage though. This will probably fix your problem - at least, if you find a way to get Orb of Storms into your setup.
"
just run a -12% max res with -40% regen map.
the degen is pretty fast, although it's doable, but very annoying.
In this map I just have 80% fire res (and 86% with flask)and 9% ES regen. (You need 14% ES regen(80%f ire res) or 9.8% ES regen(86% fire res) to sustain RF.)
I sure -max res + 60% less regen is much more annoying!!

Yea, those maps are pretty annoying but surely possible to run. Especially if you are able to get more damage for faster clearspeed.
------------------------------------
"
how can i calculate my actual %ES regen?
e.g. when im standing in my HO i can activate my flask and the "energy shield regen / sec" is not changing, static value. how can i calc it correctly?

Edit:
Ok i used a trick, called: Brain!
Trying to figure out whats my real DPS i came up with an Excel sheet where there are all calculations, also my effective regen (after burn) with different map mods (similar to those Yalani put into a bar diagram). If some1 wants the excel file PM me with email adress
If desired i can give you the calc, yalani, so you can find a formula to calc Ele Weakness curse, Ele Equilibrium, i think its not easily possible to calc your dps by simple multiplying values, because we don't know the resistances of enemies. not even sure if i can put up an approximation or an average...

Thanks for the offer - I have my own Excel sheet that contains pretty much everything about this build though :P
I can have a look at your sheet + add everything that is missing and/or potentially wrong though if you want.

To answer your question for potential other people who are looking for the answer:
Actual Regen = Total Regen - (((Life*0,9)+(ES*0,7))/ES)*(100-Resistances)

Btw, if you have a look at poedb.tw, most bosses do have 30-50% resistance - Most trashmobs usually have 0%. Bosses also have 60% Curse Reduction if that helps with your calculation.

The Calculation in my guides are based on 0% Resistance btw.

Last edited by Yalani on May 10, 2016, 2:24:45 PM
"

Btw, if you have a look at poedb.tw, most bosses do have 30-50% resistance - Most trashmobs usually have 0%. Bosses also have 60% Curse Reduction if that helps with your calculation.

umm ok. so EE does -50% res to 0%-mobs ? meaning the damage is 50% more? guess with 0% mobs the calculation is quite easy...
same goes for curses?
Last edited by airparisderjesus on May 10, 2016, 11:45:20 AM
"
Fhenoix wrote:

To Previous poster try getting a rare shield with Leo mod with high ES that will seriously boost your ES by alot

also leveling helps you really get a lot of ES as you go 80+

Sorry for the late reply..
Won't the rare shield make me degenerate easily ?
I have a healthy amount of regen but idk how much the leo mod will help
"
"

umm ok. so EE does -50% res to 0%-mobs ? meaning the damage is 50% more? guess with 0% mobs the calculation is quite easy...
same goes for curses?

Yes. You basically have to combine Eleweakness/Flammability and EE, substract it from the enemies Resistances and you got your More or Less multiplier.

Example:
EE = -50
Level 1 Eleweakness = -20
Enemy Resistance = 75

Ele Weakness + EE combined = -70
75 Res - 70 = 5 <--- A 5% LESS multiplier in this example.

Another not so extreme Example with gemlevel and normal resistance:
EE = -50
Level 20 Flammability = -44
Enemy Resistance = 30

50 + 44 = 94
30 - 94 = -64 <---- = 64% MORE Damage.

As said though, Curses on Mapbosses do have 60% reduced effectiveness, which is additive to your Curseeffectiveness - If you have 40% Effect from Quality Blasphemy + Passives, your curses are still 20% Less effective, which turns the 44% from Flammability into 35%.
-------------
"

Sorry for the late reply..
Won't the rare shield make me degenerate easily ?
I have a healthy amount of regen but idk how much the leo mod will help

Depends on your Class - Guardian has no problem wearing a shield, Scion still has some reg left and Trickster/Occultist are barely able to sustain RF with a rare Shield (max rolled 20% btw). Trickster with the 3% Shavs Revelation instead of 4% will degenerate a bit.

I personally play with Rise of the Phoenix, since -maxres/Vuln maps etc are pretty hard with a rare Shield. All the numbers in the Class-section of the guide are also calculated with RotP.
Last edited by Yalani on May 10, 2016, 2:44:11 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"

Depends on your Class - Guardian has no problem wearing a shield, Scion still has some reg left and Trickster/Occultist are barely able to sustain RF with a rare Shield (max rolled 20% btw). Trickster with the 3% Shavs Revelation instead of 4% will degenerate a bit.

I personally play with Rise of the Phoenix, since -maxres/Vuln maps etc are pretty hard with a rare Shield. All the numbers in the Class-section of the guide are also calculated with RotP.

i will invest in a shav with 4% regen first then (i play trickster)
thanks for your help ! :)
I have been wondering why the regen totals from my RF spreadsheet didn't match my in game numbers; I finally figured it out.

The .2% regen per aura you get from the Guardian Class is also multiplied by aura buffs so it is actually .322% per aura (with 61% aura buff).

Just wanted to share the info.

Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on May 15, 2016, 7:02:50 PM
"
I have been wondering why the regen totals from my RF spreadsheet didn't match my in game numbers; I finally figured it out.

The .2% regen per aura you get from the Guardian Class is also multiplied by aura buffs so it is actually .322% per aura (with 61% aura buff).

Just wanted to share the info.

Yup, same with the 1% Physical Reduction per Aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info