[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Boss_Crab wrote:
Yalani, one more question if you're willing:
I'm still looking for ways to take Patient Reaper and keep my whirling blades with Shav's Trickster. Do you think this is achievable with a Vertex with the enchantment that reduces discipline mana reserve?
Thank you.

Well, you also need a way to regain mana, since Revelation prevents manaregeneration. Mana on kill might work for that.

You can also socket your WB into the verteex with reduced mana and get some reduced mana from the tree, but thats probably not worth it.

Spoiler
Hi i have a Little question to you/or some other :)

I want to buy a rare shield and i have found some shield with over 3 life reg/sec (~500 es) and my question is does it make sense to buy it or is it unnecessary, or does it make more sense with higher life reg?

Thanks for answer!

Flat lifereg does basically nothing, so don't look for gear with lifereg on it, if you can get a better piece of gear without it.

Trickster with the 4% Revelation is able to sustain RF with a rare Shield - keep in mind, that -maxresistance/Vulnerability maps etc are way harder with a rare shield.
Hey yalani....following the build trickster variant....although i kinda tweaked abit to use a rare shield with out shavs ring....its really strong also....One question....although it will make the cost of the build a bit more....is it possible to use a rare helm and use a lvl 4 empower and a 21 purity of fire?and ofc a lvl 4 enlighten....think the math is right....the aura calc is legit also
"
Tsouk30 wrote:
Hey yalani....following the build trickster variant....although i kinda tweaked abit to use a rare shield with out shavs ring....its really strong also....One question....although it will make the cost of the build a bit more....is it possible to use a rare helm and use a lvl 4 empower and a 21 purity of fire?and ofc a lvl 4 enlighten....think the math is right....the aura calc is legit also

Yes it is possible. Keep in mind though, that the +1 to all gems via Vertex adds 2 level to your Discipline, which basically turns the Vertex into a 400 ES Helmet with Evasion. If you don't have a really good helmet which is worth multiple Exalted, it is probably not worth it.

I also would't recommend it for the Trickster with Shav's, since the loss of 700+ Base Evasion really hurts.
"
Yalani wrote:
Well, you also need a way to regain mana, since Revelation prevents manaregeneration. Mana on kill might work for that.

You can also socket your WB into the verteex with reduced mana and get some reduced mana from the tree, but thats probably not worth it.

Ah, I forgot to read the (not so) fine print again. I'll just go for Walk the Aether, as you recommended. Thanks for your time.
After having such a hard time levelling im finally able to sustain RF for an infinite amount of time. Thanks a lot it is such a good build
What if i don't have enough dex for Grace ? should i waste a passive point to get some or a level 17 grace is ok ?
How much INT/STR/DEX did you get?
I have pretty much the same equipment you have, but I "only" reach 13,1k es.

What's your ingame name?
Hi, just wanted to ask if its possible to do this build with a solaris lorica cos im poor af to afford a shavs :(
"
nikos99n wrote:
What if i don't have enough dex for Grace ? should i waste a passive point to get some or a level 17 grace is ok ?

I'd say the level 20 Grace is worth a passivepoint.

"
How much INT/STR/DEX did you get?
I have pretty much the same equipment you have, but I "only" reach 13,1k es.

What's your ingame name?

It would help if you post your gear or if you make your profile public :P

"
Hi, just wanted to ask if its possible to do this build with a solaris lorica cos im poor af to afford a shavs :(

If you can't afford a Shav's, then you probably also can't afford decent ES gear, in which case I advise you to play a Lifebased RF build, since those are cheaper.

It can work with Lorica + cheap gear, but it will probably suck :P
I also advise to play the Guardian if you really want to try it.

Here is my stuff high end guys :

17k es at level 95, im pushing for level 100

I respec my shadow since 4 level and i never die with this build, its very safe.

Thx to you author for this nice build
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Last edited by Frysk on May 4, 2016, 8:03:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info