Pre-Season Races and 1.0.0g Patch

You guys have any plan to update 3D art on last season race reward items?
I hope you update those fancy items before open new race season XD
Last edited by DeathRipple on Nov 7, 2013, 7:13:43 AM
No more normal nights sleep from next week and no more free time, ty GGG!!!!!!

The bad thing is that i'm serious.....
I enjoy the descent / endless ledge type races. They are a blast. Unfortunately, I've never accumulated points (I think I got a point once), and I'm not really interested in the other race styles. if I want to play the game, the normal way, I'll just log onto my normal char, and get moving.

ledge and descent though, are quite a good time, even if I've only found that I can succeed in them with one char (though I'm going to give the scion a whirl) / spec.

I tried a ranger, that was a joke, since the mana at the beginning of their tree meant I was auto shooting way too much.

I tried a marauder, and that ended horribly in ledge, when I just wasn't getting any gear to keep progressing

I tried a templar, and that was ok as a spellcaster, but ran into "rauder problems" with melee

I hate the duelist starting area, and ledge / descent proved why.

The Shadow, was also a little underwhelming.

But the witch? man, that tree gives me what I need to race.

Here's hoping the scion gives me a good time.
finally some racing action
RIP New Leagues, all my free time and a lot of sleep time is just going to go in Racing.

After update i cannot start game, - "version of this file is not compatible with current version of windows". I have Windows 7 x64. Before update i dont have problems.. I try to reinstall game and it didnt help.
"
dectane wrote:
After update i cannot start game, - "version of this file is not compatible with current version of windows". I have Windows 7 x64. Before update i dont have problems.. I try to reinstall game and it didnt help.

are your windows driver still updated? sometimes runtime update solved such problems... maybe gfx driver, too
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YEAH BUDDY!
Thank you, problem has been resolved
"
Archwizard wrote:

Oh and please, for the love of god, stop having race threads open a streaming feed. That is so damned annoying.

I agree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/513566
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info