Stop advertising twitch players for events.

If your like me and can't stand commercials and advertisements then you are annoyed when going to a webpage and the first thing that happens is an advertisement.

When I go to the events and look up the race i'm in, the first thing that comes up is someone streaming on twitch. To me that is very annoying.

I also think it is a bad idea to have the twitch accounts so prevalent. Even you have stated that most players do no play like them and it might be giving the game the wrong impression. They can trade more easily and get items far more better that the average player due to the streaming.

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Sep 2, 2013, 1:37:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump

Please stop the auto twitch stream in events.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Sep 9, 2013, 6:33:31 PM
For me, the window takes so long to load or show any sign of doing anything other than loading that I just close it. It is kind of annoying to have to do this though. Until now, I actually wasn't sure what was even trying to load..

Now, what is really annoying is having to search page by page to find your placing in an event (if you aren't sure where you placed or you aren't confident that you are in the first three pages or so). I can't believe that there is no search box to look up an account name on the event 'ladder' list..
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Ive disabled twitch permissions with noscript since that change went live. The race pages are quick-loading and stream-free again, and its certainly better to have to enable twitch those few times a month that i actually use it than to have every race page flip out every time i load them up.
IGN: KoTao
Bump

New races are beginning. I hope you don't do it again this season.
Last edited by magree on Nov 7, 2013, 2:42:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info