Pre-Season Races and 1.0.0g Patch

Sweet. Can't wait to see what new signature races we have this season. Any information on the rewards this season??
Its good that still some uniques drop only on the maps, people who are running high maps atm need some reward for that, expirience is not enough in this case. Besides you've returned chance orbs effect on any base type, so its pretty fair to people who like to run docks and lunaris , they have still a chance(or use a chance orb) to loot kaoms heart and shavrones ( and bringer, Soul taker, new axe). As For me, it looks pretty fair now, if you keep on reducing uniques drop on maps 1 per 2-3 weeks it'll be fine. However if you make all niques at once dro p in non map areas, it'll be just pointless to run high maps as it was on anarchy and standard.
In addition new challenges looked difficult after first sight ,especially uniques collection , now it lo0ks much easier , but now that hard to do.
Ing: Omgnemesis
Last edited by Black0wl on Nov 7, 2013, 1:18:54 AM
Any news on where post race characters will go?
Looking forward to ledge ! Also very curious at Descent 2.0 ! I won't win any races (I'm old and slow) but I look forward to do some !
WHENS DESCENT 2
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I haven't ran the endless ledge race. What is it basically? An infinite ledge map?
Last edited by SentryKing on Nov 7, 2013, 2:38:16 AM
"
SentryKing wrote:
I haven't ran the endless ledge race. What is it basically? An infinite ledge map?

Almost. It's a ledge layout, with different tilesets and different enemys each time. There will be no town or vendor.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Endless Ledge was a lot of fun, as was Descent. Excited for Descent 2. More long duration Descent 1 would be great as well, I didn't have a chance to play in any of the ones that ran earlier and I would love to. I bet others would too.

Oh and please, for the love of god, stop having race threads open a streaming feed. That is so damned annoying.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 7, 2013, 3:17:34 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
People always say they would play the shit out of cutthroat races, but just look at the mid-season cutthroat races, barely anyone played in these races because they are boring as hell.

If you want to PVP I have a reasonable suggestion for you guys, just take it to the PvP arena. But leave this shit out of racing entirely pls, it's just no fun.

It might seem like alot of fun in theory, but in practise it just doesn't work. Top team just hunting down everyone else until people get frustrated and log out. There, that's cutthroat in a nutshell for you.

I agree with this, but on the other hand, all races are kind of boring, cause there are always groups or solo players who are more skilled and a lot faster than me.....so I dont care about races anymore. It is just too frustrating when the top players are twice or thrice so fast....Yeah I know I could learn how to play it properly, but I just leave out the races as a very casual player...
I'm pretty casual as well in terms of time commitment, but the points for rewards system is great I think. I usually pick a goal in the lower end and go for it. And some of the races, like Endless Ledge and Descent, are worth it just for the different play area and experience.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info