Pre-Season Races and 1.0.0g Patch

"
Archwizard wrote:
I'm pretty casual as well in terms of time commitment, but the points for rewards system is great I think. I usually pick a goal in the lower end and go for it. And some of the races, like Endless Ledge and Descent, are worth it just for the different play area and experience.

That's the spirit! People should just set their own goals, there is no need to get frustrated. Cutthroat on the other hand is nothing but a harrassment tool for top groups, which allows them to hunt down a bunch of "noobs".

It's lame and not an enjoyable experience for normal people who are not into sadomasochism.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Nov 7, 2013, 3:52:50 AM
If these events are supposed to be solo, does that mean we'll be unable to form parties?

It sure would make a difference i think if parties are not allowed.
Last edited by Toon963 on Nov 7, 2013, 4:21:33 AM
"
Toon963 wrote:
If these events are supposed to be solo, does that mean we'll be unable to form parties?

Yeah, in solo races you can not form a party.
seems very interesting , the endless ledge race interest me , so if unique map and no town so no quests and reward ? it is a real challenge i think ...

"
Toon963 wrote:

yes but some race this week end are race party ;)
"
Arialia wrote:
seems very interesting , the endless ledge race interest me , so if unique map and no town so no quests and reward ? it is a real challenge i think ...

[...]

Endless Ledge Races as Descent ones start you with some
base equipment you get out of a chest in the beginning of the race.
These contains various skills, weapons and some armor.

They are really challenging as there are often really nasty enemie groups. Hell of a fun!
Tell us how cast when dmg taken will be nerfed! Took me forever to roll these off colors! -.-
IGN: Sin
Looking forward to some more EL :D

But, please, GGG, consider restructuring the rewards system in such a way that I actually feel rewarded for participation. Having a schedule that allows infrequent participation means accumulating reward points is useless. It boils down to where I invest my time--progressing my character (which, given limited playtime, is always in need of progression), or race for no effect. Character progression is always more rewarding, so the incentive just isn't there to race.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I hated the endless ledge races last season. I think it's because I finished one of them at level 16 wearing all white and 2 blue items. Was complete and utter torture.

More turbo would be great. There still aren't a lot of ranger players who can make it past Brutus. It's an easy top 3 finish for me. :-)
"
boof wrote:
Any news on where post race characters will go?

i would like to know this too, does someone have information about it?
Pie Jesu domine, dona eis requiem! *bonk* Hardcore4eveR
This is so awesome, I can't wait for the real races too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info