Pre-Season Races and 1.0.0g Patch

i love how new leagues have been out for 2weeks and people r lvl 90's in nemesis ya wut a challenging game .. seriously?
"
LBGxValor wrote:
i love how new leagues have been out for 2weeks and people r lvl 90's in nemesis ya wut a challenging game .. seriously?

just because people no life doesn't mean the game isn't challenging for the average player. that's like saying because einstein came up with the theory of relativity it should be completely easy for my newborn niece to grasp, cuz according to you everyone is the same. learn about life. people are different. just cuz some people have the time and energy to no life on poe to get to 90 in 2 weeks doesn't mean everyone can.
"
Thortag wrote:
"
LBGxValor wrote:

just because people no life doesn't mean the game isn't challenging for the average player. that's like saying because einstein came up with the theory of relativity it should be completely easy for my newborn niece to grasp, cuz according to you everyone is the same. learn about life. people are different. just cuz some people have the time and energy to no life on poe to get to 90 in 2 weeks doesn't mean everyone can.

The thing is you don't have to no life it to advance fairly quick. There isn't a ton of content from an act or difficuly (normal, cruel, merciless)standpoint.

Any idea why the server is restarting in few minutes? There's no new announcement about it or did I missed it?
Last edited by lelarentaka7 on Nov 7, 2013, 10:47:27 PM
this ingame message was the announcment, it was no patch only a server side stability fix. it was announced 30 minutes before restart
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
"
wisdorin wrote:
this ingame message was the announcment, it was no patch only a server side stability fix. it was announced 30 minutes before restart

I see. Thanks for the info.

I can't get in-game at the time since I can only view forums from the workplace.
"
Archwizard wrote:

Oh and please, for the love of god, stop having race threads open a streaming feed. That is so damned annoying.

Agree.. Damned ANNOYING.. Plz Stop it..
Witch racing master race.
Someone know if there will be deacent race in the season 5 ?
Someone know if there will be descent race in the season 5 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info