1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
Caustic2 wrote:
"
"
Caustic2 wrote:
I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it to 74+ maps.

This is not even accurate, its not how much you play its how much you trade and how good your mapping group is. 16 hours a day does nothing for you if you play solo and therefor can not constantly spend 10-20 chaos per map getting it maze/whatever other mods you want.

You're absolutely correct. For posterity, allow me to rephrase that.

I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day for a month straight in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it up to a single 74+ map.

Well yea, its not unusual to play 1-300 hours without spiking to 74s. The best part is when that 74 drops no maps at all and you are back to 66s.

and still cant get the best uniques.

Its always been one of the best parts of this game, the fact you can get virtually anything in the places its white item drops. Sigh.
IGN
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Build enabling uniques locked in top-high-end maps seems a bit excessive. Those maps already have the best of the best rares as an incentive.

Best rares and they are the only way to get to high levels.(95+)
IGN
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Those maps already have the best of the best rares as an incentive.

Don't forget the only way to actually level up past 83!
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Build enabling uniques locked in top-high-end maps seems a bit excessive. Those maps already have the best of the best rares as an incentive.

Best experience as well don't forget...

Yea, really not happy with this change at all.
are you sure that andvarius number is correct? ive rolled 2 with chance orbs and neither were anywhere near that high, or was it changed? there useto be no requirement for chance orb rolls on andvarius so idk.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
well for a game company that tries to say they care about the feedback of players ggg isnt really doing a very good job of it.

i have always thought that some of these RMT websites are run by GGG... if not ALL of them.

come on... lets ALL get serious and drop the stupid, childish act of believing this world is honest and trustworthy... cause ill tell you it aint.. people will screw you at every corner of the way and they will squeeze every penny they can out of you.

now before people start replying with a cloak over their head defending GGG.

put YOURSELF in their shoes... and really drop the act of telling yourself you are an honest person cause when it comes down to it you would do exactly what we all expect GGG is doing. you would open multiple RMT websites to make shit load of money off of people. the cruel part is they act like decent people that rely on peoples "good will" to keep the game running... ahemm bulls***

look at how many new players have joined recently.. the game has easily gained x5 player base. why do you think they did this all of a sudden...

its not like they increased the drop rates of higher tier maps. or even did something smart like put a minimum cap on map drops like there is for dropping higher maps ... i.e. on 66 maps only maximum of 68 map can drop. why dont they implement the same cap but in reverse?

it would be the same as allowing any map lvl to drop in any map but no lower than 2 lvls below map lvl.... it just makes no sense.

anyway.. i think i have sees enough of GGG stealing money from people. and if i could claim back the money i donated to ggg... then believe me i would. cause this is just becoming ridiculous. ohh and Chris.. please expect the player base to drop in the few days.. once the 45k + new players learn about what really happened in this patch.
"

Get real. Anyone who does not trade can not sustain the high level maps, and the reality is to REALLY sustain the very top level of them(75-78) you need a GROUP that trades, or extremely consistent luck.

For someone who plays solo and mostly self found, its frigging impossible to get a real chance at farming those items now no matter how much you play.

I don't see the problem with solo players having a hard time to sustain high level maps. I mean, why play in a group if everyone can just maintain the 75+ map pool playing solo? If a player choose to play solo AND self-found, that player should be aware that it will take much more time to achieve things that other players who trade, or a group is capable of achieving.

GGG has stated before that this is an online game so they value inter-player trade heavily. There are plenty of ways to get rich via crafting or just being lucky and find items to sell. Players who can't maintain 75+ maps solo can accumulate wealth that way and buy the desired uniques. Again, this is an online game, people who play together will have easier time to reach top level, what is the problem with that?
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Last edited by minus4 on Nov 6, 2013, 12:13:22 AM
They should have at least left chance orbs at any itemlevel

That way the high map people can get the uniques just dropping for them as a benefit, but everyone else gets the super low orb chance.
Extremely upset about the levels dropped. I've never gone past level 73 maps and I probably only done two of those and I've played daily without fail since closed beta. Another fuck you solo player you don't deserve to have good shit.
So basically what GGG just said is that you either play as a group and trade constantly for endless hours all day or you will never obtain high level maps which means you will never get high level unique items to drop. Why the hell is is so hard to understand that you are fucking over the solo player or even people who play with a friend. I've never seen higher than a 74 map drop playing with a friend and that's since closed beta. Dumbest shit I have ever heard of. What the hell did you think we were going to do GGG... replace ourselves with Kripp clones and play as a gaming addict cancer patient Romanian ghost all damn day and never see the outside world? You want to make a hardcore game, we get it, but don't make it a game for pimply face nerds that hide in mommy's basement sitting in a chair with a hole cut out in it with a bucket below so they don't even have to get up to take a shit.
IGN - ManaFisting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info