1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
Rasok wrote:
"
"
DaveSW wrote:
Wait, are people complaining that only those that play in the highest level maps get the best uniques? Really?!

The hell is wrong with you people?!

Just tired of them hating solo players.

Seems a reasonable thing to be frustrated with to me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1pz4at/party_hp_buff_destroying_public_grouping/

Grass is always greener, it seems.

I'm fine with these itemlevel requirements- it gives me something to strive for, even if chances are slim that I'll ever get there unless I roll a Domination character. People making these "rich get richer" complaints are likely never going to make it to maps anyway.

Ohh, I run maps just fine. I just do it solo, which makes it virtually impossible to get enough currency to roll the maps the way you need to sustain 75+
IGN
My thoughts,

RIP singleplayers like I am if it comes to competing with groupplay and item challenges or I am wrong?

Devil~
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
"
minus4 wrote:
"

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so basically now only top elites will find good unique..

I've been playing since open beta began and have yet to find my own level 74+ map lol... I personally think the only people excited

About that change are the extremely rich players, kind of sad actually.

People who play more, play more efficient become richer in a game, what's the problem? Or should GGG implement a welfare system that hand out monthly rations to the low-income player base? Give me a break.

On a side note, I'm not one of those rich people you're referring to.

Some people can't invest 1000 hours a week but still hope to be able to find there own epic loot and that is essentially null and void now... Nothing to do with welfare system lol everyone should have a chance to find epic items without having to spend hundreds of in game currency to find then.

If I recall ggg said they were against rmt but it seems to me that it's just the opposite.
"
Devilbane wrote:
My thoughts,

RIP singleplayers like I am if it comes to competing with groupplay and item challenges or I am wrong?

Devil~

You are not wrong, we are screwed unless we trade. GGG has always wanted that for some reason though.
IGN
I have runned about 10 72maps, but nothing got except 70 or lower level maps. i want play 73+ maps but never get a chance except the way buy them from other players.
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
Last edited by FlyPark on Nov 5, 2013, 11:59:02 PM
You can pretty much bet your ass the items at the top of that list will never be sold outside of D2JSP. No currency offer can come close to the rarity of those items in value.
IGN: Aux
So this is why people were buying void battery for double it's usual price earlier today.

Where do we get the early notes?

GGG so I dump cash into this game to help you but yet you constantly royally screw the solo player from ever reaching high end uniques....its not bad enough that you could never chain high level maps as a solo player.

And to think I was going to buy the spectral throw microtransaction. No thanks. Support solo players and I will reconsider. Oh and way to go on feeding RMT. Excellent work, who approves of this non-sense?
Last edited by FerociousFeAr on Nov 5, 2013, 11:59:57 PM
I would have no qualm with certain uniques only dropping at very high item levels if it weren't for the fact that getting that high in maps is fucking impossible without stupid amounts of luck. The current map system and drop rates are a cruel joke, and GGG just keeps making it worse and worse for those who don't play the game like it's a second job. Not trying to insult those who do, I'm just saying it takes playing 10 hours a day in order to get a lucky enough streak of good RNG to make it to 74+ maps. Fix your fucking maps before pulling more of this bullshit GGG. I don't know how long you insist on refusing to address this issue, but just know that when people hit that unprogressable wall and are stuck 1 shotting things in 66-68 maps, they tend to quit. I already have, as well as a vast majority of the people on my friends list.

Incompetent devs.
Dead gaem.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
derp
Last edited by Ascendic on Nov 6, 2013, 12:04:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info