1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

More data dumps please
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Ugh. Does this mean that an orb of chance has no chance at getting Lioneyes if its an imperial bow below 71? If so, there should be an option to have ItemLevel displayed as a property of the item, seeing as it is becoming such an important stat.
IGN - TheEntireSun, Cast_A_Nova, Skinny_Starfish
"
DaveSW wrote:
Wait, are people complaining that only those that play in the highest level maps get the best uniques? Really?!

The hell is wrong with you people?!

Just tired of them hating solo players.

Seems a reasonable thing to be frustrated with to me.
IGN
"
MrMocharaid wrote:
Hey Chris, I'm curious, do you plan to add Nemesis mods (and Domination Shrines) to other Leagues once the current 4-month Leagues end?

I think you can safely count on the shrines because there's at least one unique tied to that mechanic in particular, and since GGG doesn't remove uniques from the game, shrines are here to stay. Headhunter belt is a bit more vague in that regard, but most likely some of the rare enemies will spawn with a Nemesis mod as well upon the league merge.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
"
DaveSW wrote:
Wait, are people complaining that only those that play in the highest level maps get the best uniques? Really?!

The hell is wrong with you people?!

Just tired of them hating solo players.

Seems a reasonable thing to be frustrated with to me.

Wouldn't be so bad if more than 5% of the player base had access to those maps lol.... Seems a little unreasonable to me.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Interesting. Although I will say I'm not a fan of this system.

Edit. The item level should be displayed on the uniques or something. For a game whose worked so hard on making descriptions be so specific. This goes against the grain.

There are multiple(easy) ways to find out the itemlevel of any item you find;

Items that drop will be of the same level as the white mobs of the zone you are in(in other words the level of that particular zone), items dropped from blue mobs are +1 level, rare and unique mobs give +2.

You can click or "pick up" an item and type /itemlevel in the chat box.

In a trade window you can hold the ALT key while hovering over an item and the game will show you the item level.
RIP chance of me ever getting a Voltaxic drop ;_;
"
Jonathong_ wrote:
RIP chance of me ever getting a Voltaxic drop ;_;

You and 95% of the rest of the player base, guess we will have to get them from ggg's rmt shop...
Lvl 78 ? Are you fking mad ? I never even managed to get to a map past 74 + ... Talk about fking motivation to play and more rmt. This is just retarded.
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
4th page glory!!!!!!!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info