1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

Interesting. Although I will say I'm not a fan of this system.

Edit. The item level should be displayed on the uniques or something. For a game whose worked so hard on making descriptions be so specific. This goes against the grain.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Nov 5, 2013, 11:32:26 PM
Well RIP my chances of a T- shirt this time. Predicting 15 people.
IGN: CopyCatDan

WTB trophy items
"
Aelloon wrote:
RIP Unique challenge. Will this make RMT boom once again?

I thought the same thing. No doubt someone will be lucky/wealthy to find/buy one, but all of them??
Stop reading this and do something useful.
"
Aelloon wrote:
"
Also, while we're dumping data on you, this was a popular request. Here is a table of the itemlevels required to spawn (either via drop or via Orb of Chance) the Map-only unique items:

Kaom's Heart: 78
Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

RIP Unique challenge. Will this make RMT boom once again?

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so basically now only top elites will find good unique..

I've been playing since open beta began and have yet to find my own level 74+ map lol... I personally think the only people excited

About that change are the extremely rich players, kind of sad actually.
Yay for data!
Thanks for making it virtually impossible for us people who play solo to get the best uniques dropping as well as the best rares.

Really appreciate that.
IGN
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Interesting. Although I will say I'm not a fan of this system.

Edit. The item level should be displayed on the uniques or something. For a game whose worked so hard on making descriptions be so specific. This goes against the grain.

I've always wondered why item-levels aren't displayed on an item to be honest.
The state of vanilla Hardcore league is making me so sad. You can't even get a bloody party of more than 2 or 3 people(or sometimes not at all) for maps. There are times when the noticeboard is completely devoid of anything.

I think you guys should provide some sort of an incentive to play the permanent leagues.
IGN: Ironmallet
awesome patch notes!! i love these updates guys, keep em coming!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Wait, are people complaining that only those that play in the highest level maps get the best uniques? Really?!

The hell is wrong with you people?!
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info