1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
kamil449 wrote:
can someone do me a huge favour and read the full terms and conditions on the donations.

i hope they havent written anywhere that they are non refundable XD

i asked for a refund to my most recent donation which was about a week before the US governement shut down, didnt expect to be out of work.........even for that reason, all i got was a "sorry, donations are non-refundable. thanks for the support!!!!!!!"

that was the message i got

2 weeks into the new leagues and everyone wasted their chance orbs they get from leveling, just feels like that WoW patch where they ninja important info and never tell you until everyone wasted all their currency and what not into finding something useful

I would have fn loved to know you couldn't even attempt to chance a volt bow until 76 map, or even the lower maps I farmed 66-69 for even a lioneyes, fuck
"
cavespro wrote:
2 weeks into the new leagues and everyone wasted their chance orbs they get from leveling, just feels like that WoW patch where they ninja important info and never tell you until everyone wasted all their currency and what not into finding something useful

I would have fn loved to know you couldn't even attempt to chance a volt bow until 76 map, or even the lower maps I farmed 66-69 for even a lioneyes, fuck

I have so much anger right now like I don't I've been ever been this mad at PoE -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
bye top uniqs for almost all players
hello RMT
"
"
cavespro wrote:

I have so much anger right now like I don't I've been ever been this mad at PoE -.-

hey maybe you and me should go back to playing d3 LOL
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
this is very bad news
The minimum ilvl requirement of items needs adjustment. However, I can see the reason why it was done, and I'd love the challenge of fighting hard creatures to get those items...if I could even get to the challenge in the first place. Unfortunately, finding these high-level maps is nigh impossible, so I've resigned myself to not really caring about this game as much anymore.

Two suggestions:

1. Add these uniques as rare boss drops to encourage boss farming. This makes epic boss fights even more rewarding to both devs and players.
2. Make high-level maps much more common; for instance, guarantee a map of equal level off of a map boss. Maps still need to be unlocked, since you have to get lucky and have a high-level map drop, or play enough to build up a map pool that you can trade to vendors, but this makes it so that it isn't ridiculous for more casual players to actually see these maps.

It all boils down to this: I'd really like playing late-game maps. I just haven't ever seen them. And, I'm guessing many other people feel the same way.

Please make all the content playable; make the currently "unplayable" content considerably harder if you want to gate it somewhat. I just want to actually get to play it!
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Everyone, message GGG and Chris specifically, now. 11 pages of nothing other than negative feedback. This has basically never happened before. This might very well be the change/update to ruin the game completely. If you care for Path of Exile - message them now and tell them to reconsider this bullshit.
IGN: Iworkeout
4 months too short! 6 months minimum imho.
i <3 minesweeper
"
Thanks for making it virtually impossible for us people who play solo to get the best uniques dropping as well as the best rares.

Really appreciate that.

This
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info