1.0.0f Patch and Data about League Distributions and Map-only Uniques

"
kamil449 wrote:
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
kamil449 wrote:
look at how many new players have joined recently.. the game has easily gained x5 player base. why do you think they did this all of a sudden...

its not like they increased the drop rates of higher tier maps.
They greatly buffed boss drops (like Piety) and in exchange they moved some of the best uniques out of the non-map drop table. Piety runs are waaay more fun now, and it makes sense that the very best uniques are reserved to players who partake in the most dangerous and difficult content. I think the concept behind this change is good, although some tweaks to the exact drop table might still be needed.

HAHAHAHA OMFG EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS >> this dude joined in 2011 and has only max lvl 20 char.

BAIT GGG ACCOUNT> WHAT A JOKE. SERIOUSLY EVERYONE CHECK HIS ACCOUNT OUT HAHAHA PATHETIC

You're not making a good argument or point by acting like a butthurt clown. Stop it.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
kamil449 wrote:
look at how many new players have joined recently.. the game has easily gained x5 player base. why do you think they did this all of a sudden...

They greatly buffed boss drops (like Piety) and in exchange they moved some of the best uniques out of the non-map drop table. Piety runs are waaay more fun now, and it makes sense that the very best uniques are reserved to players who partake in the most dangerous and difficult content. I think the concept behind this change is good, although some tweaks to the exact drop table might still be needed.

nope, just stupid idea to make item level higher instead of make it only map droppable
yea like map balance, but how much peaople really farm 76+ maps? 30? 50?
hey ho !
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
kamil449 wrote:

I don't think it seems like you know what you are saying.

I understand Piety runs are way more fun, and rewarding. I've been doing plenty of runs.

The issue with those items being only obtainable in such high level maps is that most people will never run those maps. It's not about whether or not you risk doing the content or not, it's about even having the possibility to run them.

I understand this change is just to make the uniques more rare, but this exact change only seems like it will make the very few players that actually maintain 76+ map pools even richer, jacking up the prices even more.
So, wait, I need to have an ilvl 78 Occ vest so I can chance a Shav's now?

I spent so much on trying 6L, and to chance this for the last 4 months. Now you're really telling me it's fucking garbage?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
[Removed by ADmin]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 6, 2013, 6:37:32 PM
"
didevol wrote:

I spent so much on trying 6L, and to chance this for the last 4 months. Now you're really telling me it's fucking garbage?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

get rekt nerd
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Holy crap, the state of this thread is worse than even the MapleStory forums, where in the past week the owners of that game have unbanned almost every hacker banned in the past year and also didn't ban anyone for using an exploit that could get you to max level in a day.
"
didevol wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

That has seriously got to hurt lol.

My soul would be crushed by that.
IGN
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:

get rekt nerd

Excuse me?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
didevol wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info