1.0.0f Patch Notes

Cast when dmg taken had to be changed game is just to easy with it, molten shell + endurance charges = gg
"
Yrdetraxe wrote:
LOOOOOOL That's hillarious
I just can't belive so many people are butthurt because they can use an effect only 4!!!,
F O U R times a second.
Don't you have any real Problems?

This goes to all the whiners:
Tell me just one thing anyone of you can do 4 times a second.
Apart from clicking the f..king mouse button!

And by the way, I don't use that gem either! :-P

Not using the gem pre nerf is actually even more hilarious!
"
fkpoker wrote:
"
Yrdetraxe wrote:
LOOOOOOL That's hillarious
I just can't belive so many people are butthurt because they can use an effect only 4!!!,
F O U R times a second.
Don't you have any real Problems?

This goes to all the whiners:
Tell me just one thing anyone of you can do 4 times a second.
Apart from clicking the f..king mouse button!

And by the way, I don't use that gem either! :-P

Not using the gem pre nerf is actually even more hilarious!

Why? It was never meant to be mandatory, was it?
I play fine without CODT.
well i hate to see CODT get nerfed but truth be told that's what needs to be done with this... even before i use it i knew what i would do with it and that was EC+Decoy+Enfeeble we are talking about crazy combo i can just stand there watching monsters hit the decoy and when the do hit me i feel nothing but a tiny bit of dmg it needs a bit of nerfing BUT NOT to the point of being useless!!! and lets not forget how we all cried about the release nerfs but in the end it was ALL good so lets wait and see... bottom line no matter what GGG does we will always find a way to get around EVERY nerf and you all now that ;)
"
Qarl wrote:
There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.

Sounds scary! Really hope these changes won't make the gem a lot less useful for defense. :o
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
Qarl wrote:
There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.

Today's announcements severely undermines my faith that GGG knows, what they are doing.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.0f
  • Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.
  • Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.
  • The limit of guild membership is now 250 (up from 200).
  • Guild Stash Tabs now have all permissions turned on for everyone in the guild by default. If the leader wants to restrict them, this can be done by right clicking on the tab. Previously they were fully restricted by default.
  • Fixed the One of a Kind achievement not counting some item slots correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Blood of Karui unique item and interactions with other life recovery stats.
  • Fixed a crash which sometimes occurred when logging out after talking to an NPC.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Spectral Throw.
  • Fixed some issues with the Headhunter unique item and kill assignment.

When you make changes like these.. you should give everyone skill resets since your changes might ruin a WHOLE BUILD which it fucking did for me .. thanks ggg.. i think this is enough for me
Enjoy CWDT gem while it lasts.

In before RIP. :(

p.s. the 250ms change is actually a buff, it means you can use offensive procs and not one-shot yourself with an endless loop to Thorns/Reflect. But the changes in 1.0.1 might completely rape it. :(
Last edited by Zoxjib on Nov 6, 2013, 4:39:31 AM
"There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1."

Don't nerf to the ground plz! :)
First of thanks alot for fixing that infinite reflect death bs.

Can you please clarify what happens when i use 2 lvl 1 codt with totally different spells, now they both trigger every 440dmg taken, what happens then?

One doesnt go off at all, or does it get queued and goes off 0.25sec delayed? Or is the internal cd per gem?

Hope one of the GGG guys has the time to quickly reply.

Much appreciated.
IGN: Volki
Last edited by Pniz on Nov 6, 2013, 4:40:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info