Today's Updates and some Media Coverage

"
Redblade wrote:
Also, any chance you guys could move the new docks WP further from the mobs to the absolute end of the pier. Got stuck on loading docks multiple times and as a guild mate lost he's character to just that I just gave up on going there.

+1

Saved a guy in my party yesterday, who was still loading, but attacked by mobs already (nobody lured the mobs there, we all just arrived at the wp).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
And when will you reeinvent the death of a lot of builds that have been hit with the nerf-bat so badly that those builds have become unplayable (if they have been overpowered before .. why do you hit so hard that they are extremely underpowered now ?)
Uhuuu i love farm on dominus but i crash there T_T now i will see if i can farm for hours there ^^

Hey some questions any players are buying microtransations via steam with another money than dollar i try everyday with steam and i cant buy anyting via steam .....

I start usning steam because in this forum say it for me that steam and PoE support buy now with other money from other countries but that see not be the case tough -_-

I am from Brazil if someone asks ^^

And i have a lot of money to throw away with PoE i just need you guys to make it easy for me to buy without a international credit card that here in my countrie is limited i really want to buy 200 dollar per month plz make it easy for me to throw away my money on you guys ^^
i watched that stream was painfull as you talked like a robot and constantly kept disconnecting lol for such a great game you made you need a more stable phone coonection lmao other then that keep up the good work :)
The dominus fight was awesome.
Got really surprised by yhe unique bosses before him.
hello ggg team,

i thought with the new content patch act 4 will be added?
isnt that true anymore?

greetings from germany
I'm on a slow comp (staying with relatives for a bit, and they're not the kinda people who have gaming pcs around, but they do have that scandinavian internet connection so that might help) and I've seen significant improvement.

Before, I had to restart the client upon a disconnect to login (which aside from Dominus fight almost never happened) to prevent it from happening again. If I just started the client and went straight for Dominus, I'd load the first time, but if I tried to enter the area through the scepter entrance again and not through tp, it would dc to login.

I did the fight twice in a row now, no dc yet at all.

I'll keep checking the fight every so often to see if I can enter after playing for a while.
"
crackred wrote:
hello ggg team,

i thought with the new content patch act 4 will be added?
isnt that true anymore?

greetings from germany

It was stated seveal times that release will be Act3x, Act 4 will come later in about another 6 to 9 month time.
Sweeping Maid
great GGG!!
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
Here's some media coverage in France: the most famous french internet show creator about video-games (called "Joueur du Grenier", witch means "The player from the attic")made 4 videox about H n' S and especially Path of Exile:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/chroniques-video-looking-for-games.htm

Our baby game is really getting well-know here :)

This is amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info