Today's Updates and some Media Coverage

No luck. I still get randomly disconnected and when I enter Cruel Dominus it disconnects me.. I cant progress with these random disconnects at all.
I'm one of the players who was constantly getting disconnected upon trying to load the rooftop area. I managed to load the area today and beat him, but not before dying about a dozen times, almost exclusively because it was so damn choppy that I couldn't see what was going on (one of them was thanks to some spambot attempting to add me on IM.) I didn't check but at a guess I'd say I was refreshing at about 4 FPS. My machine runs the game fine in most areas, but this just made it cry in agony.

I get that you want it to look impressive, but is it really necessary to tax our computers' graphical capabilities to the breaking point? Not everybody has or can afford a top of the line optimized gaming machine.
Last edited by Zouphy on Oct 29, 2013, 10:17:52 PM
It will be better instead of adding new contents very two weeks to take a breath and correct and improves what you did with success until now but with some features far away of the standard quality of this game.

Improve the group interface and most important the FRIENDS LIST AND GUILD INTERFACE.

You want to make POE an social online game, grinding maps with friends and play with people. It's ok for me but pliz pliz pliz pliz,

just add for example some TABS to the friends list. I am trading a lot and i have a friend list of 100+ people, forgot who they are and its bothering to find or remember who are you.
This improvement is really an easy prog task and should be done in 1-2 days even before if the code was written properly.

I really think you should stop to put news contents for a short time like 1 month and improve and correct what you did until now like the example written above.

I have the impression that you want to do everything at the same time and it's a good wish but you seems to lack people to do this. I know this problem because I am working too in the video game industry but atleast even if this decision is quite hard to take a a project manager, it helps a lot to improve the current project/game.

People won't blame you for doing that.
Last edited by Akaihana on Oct 30, 2013, 12:17:16 AM
Thanks for the update :D
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i haven't read all posts, just posting my problem with Dominus area.

before fix i had to restart the launcher to enter the fight in solo play. after patch entering wasn't a big deal, but...
www.imagebanana.com/view/4vmpundp/screenshot0025.png
Last edited by prinnz on Oct 30, 2013, 6:32:41 AM
"
Akaihana wrote:
It will be better instead of adding new contents very two weeks to take a breath and correct and improves what you did with success until now but with some features far away of the standard quality of this game.

Improve the group interface and most important the FRIENDS LIST AND GUILD INTERFACE.

You want to make POE an social online game, grinding maps with friends and play with people. It's ok for me but pliz pliz pliz pliz,

just add for example some TABS to the friends list. I am trading a lot and i have a friend list of 100+ people, forgot who they are and its bothering to find or remember who are you.
This improvement is really an easy prog task and should be done in 1-2 days even before if the code was written properly.

I really think you should stop to put news contents for a short time like 1 month and improve and correct what you did until now like the example written above.

I have the impression that you want to do everything at the same time and it's a good wish but you seems to lack people to do this. I know this problem because I am working too in the video game industry but atleast even if this decision is quite hard to take a a project manager, it helps a lot to improve the current project/game.

People won't blame you for doing that.

He said everything! I m agree with all of that!
IGN: mpearzf

Last edited by pearzz on Oct 30, 2013, 10:36:28 AM
always client crush on last boss, cant kill him!
IGN: Toporische
I didn't have any issue previously with the Dominus fight, aside from the game taking quite a long time to load into the area. Since the fix was deployed, I load into the area much faster, but I'm getting a lot of lag during the fight, especially during the portion where Dominus starts fighting himself. My FPS drops very low, to the point where it's basically impossible to read and avoid his ground-punch-electric-thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info