Today's Updates and some Media Coverage

Youtube version of Ask Gamespot

EDIT:
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
Here's some media coverage in France: the most famous french internet show creator about video-games (called "Joueur du Grenier", witch means "The player from the attic")made 4 videox about H n' S and especially Path of Exile:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/chroniques-video-looking-for-games.htm

Our baby game is really getting well-know here :)

My French is very rusty, but I watched all 4 videos that they did on PoE and I can already tell they did a very good job of giving in-depth guide, information, and comparison between D3 and PoE.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Oct 29, 2013, 5:03:47 AM
Awesome! I'm always excited about new microtransactions!
In the 3 fights I had against Dominus, I have not encountered any crash issues. I've yet to meet him again with the new patch !
However, I'm more concerned with the drastic FPS drop when entering the boss area, especially at its second form...
On a side note, the battle is terrific...and incredibly hard because even with 75% lightning resistances his spells hit quite hard !
Chris why are maps the only way to get effective xp at level85? Do you think if you are going to insist on keeping maps as the only way to level past the mid 80s you could make them a little less bullshit to roll and sustain? Or perhaps just fix the game so we can level our characters, like you said you would?
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Oct 29, 2013, 4:24:34 AM
was trying to do Cruel dominus and disconnected to the login screen everytime I clicked on the doorway to go in, otherwise excited for more patches and gaming :)
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
Cool stuff.

I think you should consider the new 4 month league next time, where items would be extra hard to get - like 1 item in 100 mobs (white, magic, rare, uni). It would be so fun to play, and any items would be so valuable + vendors would be very important. :) and item trade would be even more fun. But the currency item would drop at normal rate as allways.

Love the game!
About the Dominus fight:
-It was taking a large amount of time to enter the room the first time. It still does.
-When Dominus died the screen was frezing (huge game stuttering) and now thats fixed.

My FPS drops in the Dominus room after he is dead I believe its because of the INSANE ammount of corspes on the ground. But thats not a big deal.

I was wondering about the skeletons lag (from bringer of bones mod) maybe they should be preloaded too? Like other resources are preloaded. That could prevent stuttering.

Btw, awesome GGG.
pvp with legacy items? oh cmon :/
Preferred Language: Czech
Nice, launch has been awesome.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
About entering Dominus fight zone:
It seems hotfix helped a bit, but the problem remains for me.
Prefix it took me about 20 tries to get there.
Now it took only three.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info