Today's Updates and some Media Coverage

Last boss fight screen color changing so violent ,after so many times fast fight, my eyes cant put up with that.

So still like fight plot like piety.

Why GGG made the lunary 3 temple level down to 66,and piety changed to level 68.

I like girls not the monster with all screen blood rain ,and no place safe but face the ugly monster, that's terrible!

I want piety level back to 70!

So many rare items droped but all of them value nearly nothing , i'm running out of scorll of wisdoms.
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
Last edited by FlyPark on Oct 29, 2013, 2:35:26 AM
More GGG stuffs coming, very nice!!!
@Sojournpoe
Any chance we will see a solution to instance loading in the near future?

Also, any chance you guys could move the new docks WP further from the mobs to the absolute end of the pier. Got stuck on loading docks multiple times and as a guild mate lost he's character to just that I just gave up on going there.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
She anxiously awaits the addition of the /twerk in 1.0.1

Hi Chris,

thank you for the quick reply yesterday, and all of you guys for the hotfix.

I was able to load and do both parts of the Dominus fight a few minutes ago, without disconnecting to log in screen.

however, the disconnection occurred as soon as the credits started rolling - so my Ranger still didn't find herself in Cruel.

I actually have a proposed solution, which I emailed to support a few days ago:

you guys usually define the boss area as a room in a parent area.
that's the usual pattern with bosses from Brutus to Piety.
but I don't think you can do that with Dominus, given the sheer complexity of the fight and all that happens prior, during and after it.
so instead, define the roof as a separate area - with a loading screen - and not a "room" of Upper Sceptre Of God.

this requires you to change your usual bosses design pattern for this fight only, but I believe it will solve the problem.

and the disadvantage of allowing players to instantiate the Dominus fight instead of the whole upper tower, can be fixed by disabling the Ctrl+Click controls for the door connecting the two areas.

UPDATE: didn't crash (disconnect) since the credits thing.
seems like the hotfix is working well for me.
need to do some more testing, though.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 29, 2013, 6:37:49 AM
Cheers, GGG.
Has the drop rate bug where people get no currency drops at all thru all the levels been fixed with this server patch?
What is the new microtransaction(s)? :) I'm very excited. Maybe a hint, please?
Wheres the witch floating/levitate mtx ? :(
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
The Ask Gamespot has a lot of false information. Anyways, I'm looking forward to stable servers. :)
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info