Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

I have a marauder char. Can I use grand slam, if it attachs on my off hand?
"
JavaMaster wrote:
I have a marauder char. Can I use grand slam, if it attachs on my off hand?

no matter there skill gem located, it must be on active item(anyone).
Butif you Swap weapon (main and offhand) by X button with this gem, u cant use this skill
"
Is Stash tab buys for one leage, or for all? For one charter, or for all in account?

If its buys for one leage (Abmush for me now), what will be happen then leage is over?

Every tab you buy is for all leagues you play in. I bought ten in Domination (last Softcore league), and now I have the ten (remove-only) for Domination and ten more for Standard (none for Ambush since I don't have a character there).
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Going for an Ice Templar.....

Ancestral Bond or just doing mass of dmg with just ONE Totem that lasts long ?

Could I use my Vaal Skellis if I went to Ancestral Bond ?
Hi, Quick question.

I have a Marauder who is awful bad, And I've created a Duelist and I like it so far. But the problem is that the Marauder has a lot of useful things.
So, Can I in any way possible transfer the items I have on one character to another in the same account?

Thank you for your time. And sorry for any grammar mistake.
can i freeze unique monsters so they are not moving at all? for example invasion bosses?

what are the bonuses for level up on all characters? are they different?
Last edited by ruzga on Mar 17, 2014, 11:04:57 AM
For your first question, take a look at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Freeze. In particular:
"
The base duration of freeze is proportional to the damage dealt by the initial hit of cold damage relative to the target's maximum life.

This means that it's very hard to freeze Unique monsters for any relevant amount of time since they usually have a lot of maximum life unless you deal A LOT of cold damage. Even if you freeze them not using damage (like Cold Snap), the amount of time they stay frozen will be too small to profit from it. Prior to one of the last patches, Freeze Mine (on a non-unique monster) + Elemental Proliferation allowed you to freeze even bosses for a relevant amount of time, but that's been changed.

For your second question, every level up gives you one passive point to spend on your skilltree. You also get +8 base life and +4 base mana. This is the same for every class.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Mar 18, 2014, 1:55:52 PM
the passive skill "resolute technique"

it says: your hits can't be evaded

does that mean: enemies evasion is 0 % ?

or

does that mean: my chance to hit is 100% ?

"
Shinwa wrote:
Going for an Ice Templar.....

Ancestral Bond or just doing mass of dmg with just ONE Totem that lasts long ?

Could I use my Vaal Skellis if I went to Ancestral Bond ?

with ancestral bond you can't deal damage anymore yourself. you can use vaal gems, but they do not deal damage anymore. like any other skill too. you can use a mellee skill for example, but you deal 0 damage. for example: you can leap slam, but you would only jump, without dealing damage.

you could throw a trap, with a skill inside, this skill would deal damage. i know that, because i play a 2 totem templar at the moment.
Last edited by mannihello on Mar 23, 2014, 7:05:50 PM
"
mannihello wrote:
the passive skill "resolute technique"

it says: your hits can't be evaded
does that mean: enemies evasion is 0 % ?

or

does that mean: my chance to hit is 100% ?
Those are exactly the same thing. You can't have one without the other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info