Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

"
TheMage2000 wrote:

if you calculate it, 16 alt orbs = 1 fuse orb. Dont let anyone try to tell you otherwise.

This is incorrect, its 8 per fusing: It costs 2 alterations per jeweler, and it costs 4 jewelers per fusing.
This thread is HIGHLY informative!... Thanks.

Can I pose a question? Yes?

I need to know the EXACT minimum requirements to create the Scion character.

I can list what I know:

- Access the machine in the top level of the Sceptre of God.

- Open the container where the Scion is.

- Talk to her.

Why do I ask?... Well, in Normal, I did access the spot... but the jail cabin was already open and no one inside.

Edit: I'm now in Cruel and went back there, empty cell again. Then, just for kicks, I killed Dominus some 3 times... but nothing.

Would you please help me with what I'm missing?...

Thanks!

OH WAIT!!!... I found her in the character room and she now plays for me!!!...

How the hell did she get there?... I never came up to finish Normal Level in the Beta...

Never mind, I'm Happy :-D

Happy & confused, hey ;-) Any clues?...
Last edited by WiseMax on Dec 7, 2013, 1:28:35 PM
Hi i love playing path but i am currently playing on a low-end laptop that can run path well mostly but as soon as alot of particles or mobs show up i start to lose frames (alot of frames) i would love it if in an up coming patch u would be able to impliment a low graphics settings for people who cant quite efford a hardcore gaming computer. plz can u reply. this is suppose to go to ggg dunno where else to ask this except faq's.
Last edited by Onimotron on Jan 12, 2014, 1:22:52 AM
"
TheMage2000 wrote:
"
Mato_ wrote:
Nice guide :) But the alt to fuse progress goes like this: 8 alts -> 4 jewellers -> 1 fusing

Thanks! I fixed the mistake and added a bit more information on that. Also added another question to the mix.

No you didn't. It still says 16 to 1
"
munttruck wrote:
Hi i love playing path but i am currently playing on a low-end laptop that can run path well mostly but as soon as alot of particles or mobs show up i start to lose frames (alot of frames) i would love it if in an up coming patch u would be able to impliment a low graphics settings for people who cant quite efford a hardcore gaming computer. plz can u reply. this is suppose to go to ggg dunno where else to ask this except faq's.

you can lower graphics.
I'd suggest checking teh tech support forum, as the info's probably there, but it's just manually editing a file to lower textures.
I assume you already turned off the rest of the stuff.
Guys. just a quick question...
If an Item has "+ % elemental damage" line on them, will it only affect the skill put into that item's socket, or will it affect the skill put into a different item also?

For example.

Main hand - +10 % elemental damage
Off hand - no extra affect

My 100 dmg fire spell will do 110% damage on my off hand item also?
Need help...google search was conflicting.
I'm doing a totem build with Searing Bond gem as the skill...

I need to know if I can have two Searing Bond skill Gems socketed in my build and have support gems linking off both them without anything conflicting.

I want
-Life Leach Support gem for life gain
-Added fire damage support gem
-Fire Penetration Gem
-Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Gem

Last edited by Shadowman280x on Jan 25, 2014, 12:51:44 PM
Might wanna update this for the bandit quest changes.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
If I have a weapon with both added fire and cold damage and land a critical strike, will the target be frozen AND burning? I haven't read anything that says otherwise, but it's kinda hard to imagine...
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info