Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

"
CyberCrow wrote:
Guys I've seen on a couple of videos that you can pick up a full stack of items (orbs) an pump them in to an item your changing.

How do you do this,every time I upgrade or alter an item I can only do it one at a time.

Like picking up a full stack of fusing instead of one at a time.

Thanks for any help

It is mentioned in 'tips & tricks' sections of noperative's beginner guide.

To quickly transfer items between your inventory and stash or vendor, hold CTRL and click.
To quickly apply items from a stack right click it as normal and then hold SHIFT as you click on the target item.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 8, 2015, 5:51:45 PM
Cheers for the reply :)
An another question :D

In one of the threads some body posted the command line to gather all your vendors crafting gifts in your hide out if you change vendor or hide out.

Could some body please post it here or add it to the tips section on the Op.

Thanks for any help guys.
Hey there,

The command for claiming your crafting benches is the following:

"/claim_crafting_benches"

Typing that into in-game chat whilst in your hideout should put your claimable crafting benches into your hideout stash.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Does item quantity from armor affect the dropped items from chests?

Let's say I am running Vaults of Atziri, so since there is no combat, I could just equip myself with items that boost IIQ such as Perandus Blazon, Goldwyrm and Thief's torment.

Will those bonuses increase the quantity of items dropped from chests and jars or does it only apply for enemies killed?
"
Bauab wrote:
Will those bonuses increase the quantity of items dropped from chests and jars or does it only apply for enemies killed?

Enemies only, quantity/rarity of drops from environment (including strongboxes) is affected by area bonuses like the ones you get on maps or corrupted areas.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
How do I switch quest rewards for the bandits?
Right now there is no way to do this. However sometime in a future patch this is suppose to be implemented.

Please update this.
"
Linck wrote:

Please update this.

Sadly I don't think TheMage2000 is around anymore! looks like the last time thread was updated was 2013.

You could try PMing the thread creator, and if he doesn't respond within some arbitrary time from (15 days?) you can PM a mod and ask the mod to edit it in instead (like Sarah_GGG up there)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Hmm, true, I'll try sending a PM. Also, maybe this FAQ should be redone, because there is a lot of new stuff in the game now since 2013, and many new players probably end up here because of this topic:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1487111

I'm definitely not qualified to do that though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info