Stash Tabs are on Sale! J!NX launches its Path of Exile shirts

Will we ever be able to buy the Chaos orb keychains separately or are they meant to be open beta supporter exclusive? I'd be very interested in getting one.
Thats a damned good shirt, i think its better monotone. Less flashy cheesy graphics look to the shirt, muted.

I'd feel like a complete fanboy when wearing one though.

What I'd love to see (and this getting really fan service here)

Replace the three passive nodes at the top with the GGG symbol (minus words). Blow up the logo as needed (bigger the better here) to take up that space but also be in scale. Remove the "path of exile" wording and replace it with either one large symbol of wraeclast, or a collage of all the orbs + stylized images of lore chars (thinking carved relief look here).

That would be a shirt i'd eat up in a second. I even took the time to make an extremely (and I mean that) rough edit of what I mean here:

Clearly someone with talent beyond paint could make something really ineresting here.
Last edited by lilbuddha on Oct 26, 2013, 6:45:53 PM
"
return33 wrote:
Yep is upgrade to premium on sale tomorrow?

Dont want non premium tabs.

(guess premium tab bundle will never go on sale)

Yes please, been waiting for several months now (dont think i've seen them on sale for a while and i've been playing since open beta)
I fucking hate legacy uniques.
oh man those are sweet, anyone wanna split postage? s-s
"
Quentz wrote:
Still waiting for my open beta supporter pack..and according to the e-mail I received from J!NX last week it hasn't even been shipped yet.. really bad service.. just saying

The OB was just over not even a week ago, give J!NX some time. J!NX had to wait until GGG finished accepting all orders to start shipping. These goods are limited by quantity, so J!NX only make how much that's ordered, and it only makes sense to make all shirts at once to minimize cost.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
"
Glutez wrote:
"
return33 wrote:

Yes please, been waiting for several months now (dont think i've seen them on sale for a while and i've been playing since open beta)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
oh man, now i have to spend even more money.....

when will this stop?

"
return33 wrote:

i've seen them on sale once, but i think they got nerfed because too stronk

The premium bundle has been on sale twice. I'm waiting for the third time. Hope it's sooner than later.
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:
Still waiting for my open beta supporter pack..and according to the e-mail I received from J!NX last week it hasn't even been shipped yet.. really bad service.. just saying

Same here...what about the supporter packs?

I e-mailed them a long time ago, they said they'd e-mail me when it was shipped, with a tracking#...but nothing after that.

Same boat here too. Nothing....
Well i bought stash tabs already
it would be nice of you to fix nerfed Dominus
his curse is too much for me.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info