Stash Tabs are on Sale! J!NX launches its Path of Exile shirts

I'm glad there is finally a female shirt option & have purchased mine. I was a little annoyed it wasn't an option for the supporter pack however, I do understand we're the minority. Hopefully the shirt sells well & we can have more options in the future.
Confine yourself to observing and you always miss the point of your life. - Darwi Odrade
I assume that this vintage t-shirt is nonexchangable with the supporter pack tshirt? I like that design more and I'd like to swap if that would be possible. Who should I ask?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Chris wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Do have to strongly agree about the women's t-shirt option. :( Was told no, then there they are ....

We have no control over decisions like this, unfortunately. I am glad they can offer them with this type of shirt, but we were told they were unable to for the other shirts.

It's ok, just sightly funny that Jinx had so many girls asking they made it an option but couldn't fit it in for the supporter pack. I now have 3 or 4 men's path of exile t-shirts, I want a Women's one!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Talking about shirts and stuff, What happened to all the supporter pack goodies, shirts. chaos chain etc;. I have not recieved my shipment for being an eternal supporter. any update?
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
-edit-
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Chris why can we still not level outside of maps?
Does the model come with the shirt? :)
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
Sorry, but these Shirts should have been out before all the old Supporter-Orders are sent. So we have to order another Time, that's just stupid.

And I do not like the Fact that it was not possible to get Girl/Women-Shirts with the Supporter Packs but now 3 Days later Jinx is able to do that :( ...

Hear, Hear!

(I just know I messed up choosing the size.)
We waiting for photos from party :).

Cheers Chris!.
CASUAL GAMER
Well, I have started playing again. I am very much enjoying the new content. The only support I provided previously was during the closed beta. I figure I should take advantage of this sale and support the continued development of this great game!

Thanks, I am happy to see this on Steam for more people to play and enjoy.

Spoiler
I hope a native Linux client is in consideration, think Steam OS.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info