Stash Tabs are on Sale! J!NX launches its Path of Exile shirts

Nice. Although, when are they going to send me my Tabula rasa tshirt:/
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I will check into the status of the J!NX supporter pack shipping!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So tempting......why do you do this to me Chris? Maybe I'll buy a few once my supporter pack is upgraded, just waiting for the processing team to take my last payment. I just ordered a shirt as well!

Edit: Enjoy your party!! Well deserve indeed.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Oct 26, 2013, 5:04:29 AM
Sorry, but these Shirts should have been out before all the old Supporter-Orders are sent. So we have to order another Time, that's just stupid.

And I do not like the Fact that it was not possible to get Girl/Women-Shirts with the Supporter Packs but now 3 Days later Jinx is able to do that :( ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
@Chris: Don´t post, enjoy your PARTY!!! :-D
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
wooot that shirt looks so good!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Will the -Decapitated Head- mtx come on sale?

or the Hand pet?

Spoiler
imma poor boi who wan no head...

And I have slacked, been offline a few days, congrats on Release, smoothness all around!
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello, I'm an Chinese players, I want to buy game packs, but suggested STEAM payment fails want to know why? Is China the money paid in STEAM can not be used to buy your games? English is not good, I hope you can respect under our Chinese players. Thanks.
"
return33 wrote:
Yep is upgrade to premium on sale tomorrow?

Dont want non premium tabs.

(guess premium tab bundle will never go on sale)

Please answer this :)
IGN: Ciiciona

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info