Stash Tabs are on Sale! J!NX launches its Path of Exile shirts

I'm posting this from the Path of Exile launch party, so please forgive the brevity. I need to get back to the party now - will take photos for the next news post!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I will check into the status of the J!NX supporter pack shipping!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
peachii wrote:
Do have to strongly agree about the women's t-shirt option. :( Was told no, then there they are ....

We have no control over decisions like this, unfortunately. I am glad they can offer them with this type of shirt, but we were told they were unable to for the other shirts.
"
Mordron wrote:
"
Seibar wrote:
haha glad I read this, never had used my redemption code for the Jinx stuff - guess I'm on the waiting list now!

Although I bought two Divine supporter packs I never received anything like a redemption code... neither has anyone inquired about what T-shirt(s) I would like or the wanted size for them.

Hey there,

I'm very sorry that you haven't received your redemption code yet!

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we can send you the details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info