Stash Tabs are on Sale! J!NX launches its Path of Exile shirts

this is release ffs do somethin special...

buy one get one free extra stash tab or...
buy one get one free stash tab bundle

i wont buy this sale
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Oct 27, 2013, 6:02:09 AM
Well, after my initial contribution, here's a little more. I took 10 more stash tabs and with the today deal, passed all my 20 tabs to premium.

Plus, it's nice to be able to pay by Steam, since i sold some steam cards :B.

Thanks guys.
haha glad I read this, never had used my redemption code for the Jinx stuff - guess I'm on the waiting list now!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
J!NX is really bad service ! Where are the supporter packs ? 10 weeks is already an undecent delivery time but it's been longer now !

Chris, please, do not advertise for this bad company publicly !

Going back to level up. :))
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury
"
Seibar wrote:
haha glad I read this, never had used my redemption code for the Jinx stuff - guess I'm on the waiting list now!

Although I bought two Divine supporter packs I never received anything like a redemption code... neither has anyone inquired about what T-shirt(s) I would like or the wanted size for them.

So I suppose it might freeze in hell before I get anything delivered... that said, the Jinx T-shirts displayed look quite dull compared to the colorful illustrations which were shown when buying the packs. Was this a marketing ploy or will we actually receive T-shirts looking like the ones which incited us to go for a Divine pack ?

As to myself I bought 2 Divine packs specifically for the great looking logo T-shirts - I bought 8 Regal packs as I prefer the weapon Regal effect over the Divine one, so I would rather have bought more Regal packs than 2 Divine ones if the Jinx pictured T-shirts had been displayed instead of the colorful ones which were showing.

If the T-shirts when they finally find their way to my home are like those on the Jinx site, needless to say I would feel conned - badly.
"
Mordron wrote:
"
Seibar wrote:

Although I bought two Divine supporter packs I never received anything like a redemption code... neither has anyone inquired about what T-shirt(s) I would like or the wanted size for them.

Hey there,

I'm very sorry that you haven't received your redemption code yet!

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we can send you the details.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Hey there,

I'm very sorry that you haven't received your redemption code yet!

Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we can send you the details.

Hello Henry,

Thanks for your concern about my problem... I have to apologise for ringing the alarm bell: I had the idea to check my inbox for the "receipt" mails concerning the 2 Divine packs and I found the redemption codes in them, so I activated them on J!inx site - which means I now am on the same boat as the other folks waiting for the goods to be delivered, which is already a huge progress ! =)
"
Chris wrote:
I will check into the status of the J!NX supporter pack shipping!

Still waiting myself. I had to send them an email last week which was replied on 21OCT13..

"
Thanks for the email. Due to some unforeseen delays the supporter packs are scheduled to be shipped out this week. We will send you an email with tracking as soon as the order ships. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kaybi (Kellie B)
Customer Care Superhero

And another week goes by.

I don't even care about the gear. But you should be ripping on your boys over at Jinx to get out the product owed before promoting more shit from them to your playerbase.
Last edited by Menacetech on Oct 28, 2013, 3:02:01 PM
bleh, had my birthday weekend so missed the fucking sale...

had like 400 points rdy to get tabs... GGG hook me up with bday present pretty pls? :P
This world is an illusion, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info