Animate Guardian

"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
wiki says animated guardian only has 72 hp at level 20.
Actually, the wiki is saying that the value of "% increased maximum life" on the gem is 76 (it's 72 at level 19). Whoever puts that on the wiki could certainly have made it more clear.

The base life which is increased by this is shown in Rory's spreadsheet that Vipermagi linked.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
Actually, the wiki is saying that the value of "% increased maximum life" on the gem is 76 (it's 72 at level 19). Whoever puts that on the wiki could certainly have made it more clear.

The base life which is increased by this is shown in Rory's spreadsheet that Vipermagi linked.

THANK you for clearing that up!!

one question, i am currently using leer cast and dying breath on my animate guardian to receive the buffs. however when he's around any type of mobs, they also receive the green circle thing around them and im guessing thats an indication of the buff. So is this a bug? or is the green aura looking circle thing not the buff. please elaborate. thanks.
SPorkTots
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:

THANK you for clearing that up!!

one question, i am currently using leer cast and dying breath on my animate guardian to receive the buffs. however when he's around any type of mobs, they also receive the green circle thing around them and im guessing thats an indication of the buff. So is this a bug? or is the green aura looking circle thing not the buff. please elaborate. thanks.

Not a bug. Its a visual display to show you which mobs are being affected by the debuff portion of Dying Breath. The damage buff and curse debuff auras have a very small radius.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:

If you ever get back to this Mark, I have a question about Rarity/Experience gain on animate guardian.

Will Voidhome reduce the rarity and experience gain from monsters it kills?

ALSO: GGG Pls. Bows and wands please. I don't care if I can't equip a quiver or shield (classify them as a twohanded weapon).
Last edited by winniethewhor on Apr 22, 2014, 9:41:01 PM
Can you animate an item with gems in it? and benefit from that gem?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Can you animate an item with gems in it? and benefit from that gem?
No

As for Voidhome: Minions do not gain experience, and voidhome grants its user an experience debuff. So I'd imagine that voidhome is all upside on a guardian.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Yep. Minions also don't use their own IIQ/R when scoring kills either (sauce). All upsides.
So what are some good uniques to animate to augment my minion army?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I noticed that the guardian has relatively low hit%. Is this intended, or a result of lag in conjunction with a fast weapon?
"
g00glyeyes wrote:
I noticed that the guardian has relatively low hit%. Is this intended, or a result of lag in conjunction with a fast weapon?
Probably has more to do with the fact that it has crap for an accuracy stat. Supporting with an Increased Accuracy gem clears it up, or gear for accuracy.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info