path of exile en español

Para cuando en español ????? Mucho cambios y pocas pilas... que aburrido ya hace rato que debería estar en español... año 2017 ... habiendo tantas herramientas para reemplazar texto...
We still NEED spanish translation....... Polish????? Portuguese????????? Thailand????????? RLY?!! Spanish is the SECOND language more spoken in the ENTIRE world, please....
Although I don't speak Spanish (well), I do agree.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
kahel17 wrote:
¿saldra poe en español? soy de argentina el juego me gusta mucho pero lo deje de jugar por que esta todo en ingles y no entiendo mucho el idioma

El pollo está a la vuelta de la esquina! Encantado de conocerte, me cago en los armarios!

EDIT: Last time I checked, my Spanish wasn´t the best.
Last edited by IamLoco on Jun 21, 2017, 12:12:33 PM
GGG unos meses atras estaban contratando traductores en Español.

Creo que en un futuro cercano tendremos un cliente en Español.
"
PhReNeTik wrote:
We still NEED spanish translation....... Polish????? Portuguese????????? Thailand????????? RLY?!! Spanish is the SECOND language more spoken in the ENTIRE world, please....

Could not agree more.

First of all, again, number of native speakers =/= actual share of the player base or potential size of a market. Secondly, the Thai translation (among others) was done by Garena and Portuguese got kinda fast-tracked when GGG had the opportunity to open a gateway in Brazil. And thirdly, as you already know, Spanish was one of the languages GGG sought translators for in March so it's probably well underway by now.
So, have some patience and keep an eye on the news, the new localisations are hopefully implemented, soon. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Jun 22, 2017, 6:35:36 AM
Ive always been against translating online trading oriented mmorpg games such as POE into other languages than the original one

Such games are a great way for people to learn english language in a fun and immersive environnement. Only idiots would not want to learn with no effort and no cost

also, having other languages ruins part of the trading aspect of the game. Something ive experience with Russian and brasilian translation since they've been here, its horrible trading with people that can little to not speak english
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
¿Cuando va a salir en español? ¿Hay alguna fecha específica?
que?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info