Your Crafting Resource Guide

well, either way, both of you are confirming that it is random. i may try to mess around with some of that today if the item level is high enough.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Alchs and chaos will always produce a minimum of 4 non-implicit mods.

If my mind is not playing tricks I remember getting 3 mods from an alch.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Alchs and chaos will always produce a minimum of 4 non-implicit mods.

If my mind is not playing tricks I remember getting 3 mods from an alch.

It was likely a hybrid rarity mod. The only way to get a rare with less than 4 non-implicit mods is by regaling.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
any tips on how to get those higher physical numbers i mean more than 150% on weapons ? its just rolling chaos over and over ?
So how many Alteration orbs (about) would you use everytime to get %200 or more physical damage and +-+-+25-50 or more physical damage (on a lvl 77+ item ofC)
Last edited by herrizaax on Mar 13, 2014, 5:36:41 PM
"
herrizaax wrote:
So how many Alteration orbs (about) would you use everytime to get %200 or more physical damage and +-+-+25-50 or more physical damage (on a lvl 77+ item ofC)

Not possible since Alt only grants a prefix and suffix at most and those are both prefixes. Also, the highest % damage roll from a single prefix is %169.
Ah thanks a lot :) I've only wasted about 50 alts so far...could've been so much more :P
Whats the rarest property to get(i would guess high +% phys ):

Would you alt until you have +-+ phys dmg and atk speed or +% phys and atk speed.

Because you would of course spend the least possible regals (and also less alts probably) on the third

(or are all properties equally rare)
Last edited by herrizaax on Mar 14, 2014, 5:22:33 AM
The hardest are the top phys and phys hybrid rolls. A good starting base is phys tyrannical (169) and the top atk speed for your ilvl.
Is there any point in using this item, scouring it and then trying to get 6l (with help of Scraps) and eventually just alch it?

EDIT: Ilvl 77
Last edited by _Elminister_ on Apr 2, 2014, 1:47:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info