Your Crafting Resource Guide

Hello.

I wanna ask if i can use a divine on it? Can i get for example 340 max dps?
what do you think is it worth to craft?

thanks buddy. helped me craft a nice 6L rare armour. Saved me a few dozen exa.

Hi guys, question - how should I craft it to get around 600-700 ES?

I got nice +es and decent res% from Alternation + regal - should I scour it and look for +ES + %ES?
In Game nick - Amarinho
Hi everyone, I've got a question regarding the "Crafting Unique" section. I would like to craft an unique item such as the "Scold's Bridle Mind Cage" which was an exclusive item to the Torment league.
May I do it by just using chance/scouring on a regular white "mind cage" or is it impossible to obtain it?
Thank you very much in advance.
"
Rob_Schneider wrote:
Hi everyone, I've got a question regarding the "Crafting Unique" section. I would like to craft an unique item such as the "Scold's Bridle Mind Cage" which was an exclusive item to the Torment league.
May I do it by just using chance/scouring on a regular white "mind cage" or is it impossible to obtain it?
Thank you very much in advance.

You have to do this in a Zana mod Torment map. Or get lucky with Jack in the Box / Time-Lost Relic div cards.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
You have to do this in a Zana mod Torment map. Or get lucky with Jack in the Box / Time-Lost Relic div cards.

Do you mean that I ve got to bring the orbs with me while I'm inside the map and then do the process or that it can just be randomly dropped by foes in the map?
Hello dear Exiles!

I just bought this harbinger bow lvl 84 for 2 ex (I think I made a great deal) but I'd like to upgrade the damage of it (currently 151-362 physical damage).

I saw on internet that the max roll is +179% increased physical damage for a 80+ item level but I also saw harbingers with 200/250+ % increased physical damage. What is right/what is wrong?
I'm planning to put some divines on it but I'm afraid the % physical damage is already max so it would be useless (except for the crit chance that sucks). Do u think I can get a better bow using divine on it?

Thx for helping a exile lost in the cloud of crafting^^
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hello dear Exiles!

I just bought this harbinger bow lvl 84 for 2 ex (I think I made a great deal) but I'd like to upgrade the damage of it (currently 151-362 physical damage).

I saw on internet that the max roll is +179% increased physical damage for a 80+ item level but I also saw harbingers with 200/250+ % increased physical damage. What is right/what is wrong?
I'm planning to put some divines on it but I'm afraid the % physical damage is already max so it would be useless (except for the crit chance that sucks). Do u think I can get a better bow using divine on it?

Thx for helping a exile lost in the cloud of crafting^^

Yup 179% is max and min is 170%, so 177% is pretty neat. Max flat is 18-31, not bad here, too. Local Crit increase might rise to 19% making base crit 8,45%, there are few % to get on multi too.

To sum it up- just don't

If you like to gamble this much, you should've buy 1 of mine for 40c and 200fus, odds that'd have much better bow at the end would be way better.
what_have_u_done?

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 16, 2016, 8:19:19 AM
"
All craftable rares can have up to 6 mods.

Might wanna add that this is not true for jewels (max 4) just to avoid confusion :)
thank you
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info