Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

"
nKSharp wrote:
I'm guessing closed beta packs can't upgrade to open beta packs :p

email Support
fix the life vs CI balance, the game seems all about CI now.
2H Lightning Striker, lvl 94 HC Duelist - ign Draizor
nice update cris....

please stop QQ , some people are very hard to understand... this is a free game so make suggestions , only that... don't ask like they have to obey.. damn.. second stop QQ ,that build do that I can't do it...

do it and shut up... or leave it alone..
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Build of the Week :3
wish i could work somewhere with 4 hour lunch breaks ~_~

e:7 hour, dinner breaks
IGN @TiznaraN
Last edited by TiznaraN on Oct 8, 2013, 7:57:02 AM
Build of the week RETURNS!

Thx GGG this is massive 8-D i loved watching those sick creations. Botw is a perfect community with dev collaboration imo.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Moar trap passives!!!

Kreygasm Kreygasm
"
Chris wrote:
I love being able to post heaps of news because nothing is secret anymore :D

Brb dinner.

Yes, Chris eats dinner so fast that 'be right back' is actually appropriate.

I've missed the BOTW so much. It made people like faerwin and invalesco basically superstars of the Closed Beta, and rightfully so.

Also, I find nothing more comforting than loading up a youtube and hearing 'Hi, this is Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games'.

It's like the 'Once Upon A Time' for PoE junkies.

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 8, 2013, 8:35:15 AM
When I first saw the 1st build of the week with lmp freeze pulse and dual ice spear totem, I realised this game is fucking awesome. I'm glad you're bringing it back.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
Gravethought wrote:
You are freaking killing me Chris.

Info on magic find and leveling end game please! Please include those in tomorrows post.

Really this, its like since you wrote about an alternative way to exp high level chars months ago that im waiting for, i wonder with what you came up
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info