Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

"
Powerhunger wrote:

This does not answer my question. You just repeated some of what i just said.

Well ,isn't it obvious? The point is to have more damage on your spell and casting in faster but being unable to choose where will it be cast. Every AoE spell becomes ice nova, it's more dangerous to use it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 8, 2013, 5:41:33 AM
Any news on the MF-System? Will there be changes (I really hope so)?
Which Uniques will be nerfed and in which way?
What is the desync progress, any milestones for release?
New Tradesystem won't come for release, but in what approx. time?

Chris, you said, now you don't have to hold back any information. Can you plz answer those questions, regarding the - in my op - biggest problems of this excellent game?

melee needs a buff
trade system
unique 3d art
magic find needs to .. (suck less to not mf)
... to not mf is worthless to play the game... and that is bullshit...

less desync

less instadeath from beyond the screen from these bullshit bombers and arc bitches :P
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 8, 2013, 6:26:00 AM
Nice to hear chris!

Will comes new Support pach in Final versions? i want to upgrade new ones, maybe to Diamond support =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Is there any information available concerning the upcoming changes to MF ?
"
CaoMengde wrote:
melee needs a buff
trade system
unique 3d art
magic find needs to .. (suck less to not mf)
... to not mf is worthless to play the game... and that is bullshit...

less desync

less instadeath from beyond the screen from these bullshit bombers and arc bitches :P

Oh no....what's next step to buff melees? Destroy entire map with one click? Melees are fine now, the one and only problem with theme is desync / lag
"
Chris wrote:
I love being able to post heaps of news because nothing is secret anymore :D

Brb dinner.

"
Gravethought wrote:
You are freaking killing me Chris.

Info on magic find and leveling end game please! Please include those in tomorrows post.

Although the thought of a build of the week dedicated to a magic find build makes me cringe and wonder if you saying yes to changes coming on reddit just meant:

Major change to magic find! We now have videos showing everybody how to farm!

ya exactly, nothing is secret? Everything I wanted to know about the release is still secret to me Chris.

Mf changes, what when how?

Are the changes to the tree going to make current through the middle builds impractical even with the scion?

what is happening with maps? What are the levels of the new areas in merciless? What is changing in endgame and getting xp in the + mid 80s?

Every single thing about the release i wanted to know is under wraps still, Ive been waiting through this whole info release tour for these specific bits and... still waiting. Every day of the press tour I come back to the website hoping today is the day we find out about the REAL stuff that effects us long term players and its not here :(

p.s. love you guys, and great news about build of the week.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:
cannot wait to see the pvp BotW submissions. All that hard work being stolen in seconds.

We'd only post a build if they asked us to.

Does that mean all PVP submission will be through PM/email? Holy shit, you're just masochistic. Or first person to submit a build wins lol
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Any chance of a full reveal of the upcoming passive tree? Would be nice if we could use the two weeks between anarchy/onslught and the full release to plan some builds and see how current ones will be affected.
+1 to Retep's suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info