Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

Will there be a wrap up of all the questions answered somewhere? I would be thankful! :3
Wear the Cassock.
BotW is what pointed me to PoE ... glad to see it is coming back!

gg GGG
BLAMT!
"
trap and mines are protected from damage for 5 seconds after being thrown, and your Mine detonation is instant". I'm looking forward to it!

Really? High Level PVP dies because of this. Because now you can't even defend yourself from Traps.

Capture the flag="Hey let's throw some beartraps at the door and laugh"

Sometimes I think the last time some devs played the game was even before 0.9.9
"
Spokodude wrote:
I've read in several places that the Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end on the 8th, US time. But what time exactly do they end??

They end on the 9th, 1pm, NZ time.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
trap and mines are protected from damage for 5 seconds after being thrown, and your Mine detonation is instant". I'm looking forward to it!

Really? High Level PVP dies because of this. Because now you can't even defend yourself from Traps.

Capture the flag="Hey let's throw some beartraps at the door and laugh"

Sometimes I think the last time some devs played the game was even before 0.9.9

Or you could use leap slam or warp over the traps anyway... ?

Anyhow, nice upgrades coming, can't wait !
Last edited by Ravachol on Oct 8, 2013, 4:33:43 AM
"
Chris wrote:
... your Mine detonation is instant

Whats the point of this? seems like its the same as casting the spell itself. Only difference is, you do more damage and you wont get hurt from reflect.
Whats the difference if you do enough damage the limit of 5 mines seem to be nullified?

"
Powerhunger wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Whats the point of this? seems like its the same as casting the spell itself. Only difference is, you do more damage and you wont get hurt from reflect.
Whats the difference if you do enough damage the limit of 5 mines seem to be nullified?

Mine support gem has a fairly hefty damage multiplier, and you can lay them down very fast with some passives, probably faster then spell animation.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Sweet!!!

Not playing much betweeen now and release but going to fiend it up on 23rd ^^
Last edited by TheVileOne on Oct 8, 2013, 5:09:43 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Powerhunger wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Mine support gem has a fairly hefty damage multiplier, and you can lay them down very fast with some passives, probably faster then spell animation.

This does not answer my question. You just repeated some of what i just said.
What poster will we get, with all those new passives?
Playing since 0.9.2g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info