Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

he's started answering questions.
"
"
Chris_GGG wrote:

The examples you've given are "high variance" random events. We're definitely investigating (potentially drastic) changes to how fusing works. There are some ways to make it easier (using the quality trick before fusing), but I'm not entirely happy with the fusing system as a whole. We generally like the randomness of the map system the way it is. It's meant to be really swingy with streaks. Having said that, there are quite a few changes coming up at launch (for example, we're experimenting with some changes to the map mods that are not final yet). One of our goals is that maps aren't the only way to reach level 100. We're making some changes to the experience equation so that it's at least possible to reach 100 in any end-game content (though that's not making it any faster than it currently is in high maps).

double strike.

Chris you beautiful man, you are the best. What can I say? Its everything right there. Youre a busy man so I wont write a 5 paragraph celebration of just how fantastic you are, but it deserves one.

In the name of rampant greed and selfishness, when are the point packs being handed out?
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info