Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

"Raptr are running a Path of Exile Q&A on Wednesday (US time). The basic idea is that community members submit questions and like the ones that they want to see answered. We will come by frequently to answer them throughout the day. I'm looking forward to spending a chunk of my workday answering questions."

Not one question answered :(
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
"Raptr are running a Path of Exile Q&A on Wednesday (US time). The basic idea is that community members submit questions and like the ones that they want to see answered. We will come by frequently to answer them throughout the day. I'm looking forward to spending a chunk of my workday answering questions."

Not one question answered :(

That's because it's Tuesday US time right now.
LOL - Durrrr....
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I love being able to post heaps of news because nothing is secret anymore :D

Brb dinner.

Yes, Chris eats dinner so fast that 'be right back' is actually appropriate.

I've missed the BOTW so much. It made people like faerwin and invalesco basically superstars of the Closed Beta, and rightfully so.

Also, I find nothing more comforting than loading up a youtube and hearing 'Hi, this is Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games'.

It's like the 'Once Upon A Time' for PoE junkies.

true <3
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
what's the eta on Anarchy/Onslaught ending?
Please tell me the instant mine detonation notable passive is called 'Bombardier' or 'Grenadier' or something of the caliber.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
As far as the raptr Q&A goes, are the rewards really going to be based on amount of likes that the question gets? That will eliminate a lot of good, unseen questions.
IGN: Scuhr
Will the skill tree reset or is it compatible with the old one?
Chris, we love you and your wonderful team! and if you play your cards like you have done this far, PoE will forever have that special place in my heart that D1 and D2 had, gorgeous game, and so addictive! keep up your amazing work
best regards
-Martin
Where can I sumbit builds for Build of the week? I have a pretty cool build that I'd love to share
Pants of Textile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info