0.9.12m Patch Notes

Anyone notice how these patches are just nerfing this game into one big piece of shit? GGG Should just be renamed Blizzard at this point, because thats where they are headed.
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Anyone notice how these patches are just nerfing this game into one big piece of shit? GGG Should just be renamed Blizzard at this point, because thats where they are headed.

Quite possibly one of the worst posts I've ever seen on these forums. How eloquently and constructively stated!
"
rflynn74 wrote:

They're nerfing things to make them more balanced, not nerfing things to make them completely unviable.
Yeah, water lillies! Next patch will be "open play for all" then I can finally try out this awesome game :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kurogami wrote:
At least ground slam hasn't been made unusable like poison arrow was :\

GGG must be stalking me and my builds imho. Perhaps I shall get the cold witch nerf'ed next.

Poison Arrow is one of the most powerful skills/builds in the game!

Don't want to doubt the lead developer, but after the 9.12 patch, the mana cost used for high-lvled Poison Arrow skill gems is a very debilitating factor in its usage as well as the change in the poison cloud mechanics that monsters no longer take damage outside the cloud.

With these changes, Poison Arrow can no longer be considered a build imo as its effectiveness has been drastically reduced.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Poison arrow no longer viable you say? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Sep 27, 2012, 10:41:32 PM
"
"
Metronomy wrote:
Any news on NEXT weeks race?
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed a bug where Maps could get both "50% less regeneration" and "no regeneration" mods at the same time.
How is this a bug? These are 2 different effects.

For instance, the 50% less regeneration effects potion use & leech effects where 'no regeneration' does not. So if you do a map with both your two methods of healing are ALSO reduced by half. Since the 50% mod does not become redundant from the 'no regeneration' mod, why is it classified as a bug?

I think it was a bug. "Regeneration" refers to life recovery from passives and gear. "Life leech" and "flask recovery" are separate types of healing.
I am not refuting the way the mods operate, I am just saying that having both of them does not make one of them redundant, so why do you think it is a bug?
"
polar77rulz wrote:
We still have FFA loot :( damn

Still, great patch.

FFA is here to stay. Get over it.

I've been away from the internet for nearly two months. Can't wait to get on and hear the voice acting.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
What I am hoping for is that Traps get a massive buff soon. They are all just so underwhelming. You only use them in the first 10 levels then you just sell the skill gem. I have heard some people awhile back used the Bear Trap as a single target disable pretty effectively, but I just feel that the others are underwhelming.

Totems are 10x better than traps at this point, so I really hope that some attention and buffs to go to traps in the near future.
Last edited by Repeats on Sep 27, 2012, 11:26:04 PM
"
Chris wrote:

Those files are old - we haven't even picked a voice actor for Silk yet.

Narrator from Bastion, please.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info