0.9.12m Patch Notes

"
bredin wrote:
I love the voice acting. Mostly that its not stereotypical.

In two minds about not hearing a kiwi accent tho ;)

B.

Listen closer. I've picked a few. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
polar77rulz wrote:
Silk's Voice is in the files already ^^ Listened to all of his voice texts :)
Was, the 12m patch deleted them.
Like this patch. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
BazzV5 wrote:
Why raise the resists of mobs?

If it's to balance OP'ed witches then why implement it in a way that effects everyone, (except those who do 100% phys dmg)?

Looks like an unintended nerf to all the non-witch elementalists which is skewing balance the wrong way.

I believe only mobs that had max elemental resistance to one element got that element raised to higher values (resulting in a strict nerf to elemental weakness).

I could be wrong though.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I love the new voice acting, but perhaps revert the NPC menu text back so it's not always on the top?
Wow... a lot of awesome little changes in this patch. Keep up the good work, guys!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kurogami wrote:
At least ground slam hasn't been made unusable like poison arrow was :\

GGG must be stalking me and my builds imho. Perhaps I shall get the cold witch nerf'ed next.

Poison Arrow is one of the most powerful skills/builds in the game!

I really have no idea how you think poison arrow is the most powerful skill in the game, as even before the patch you had to round up a large amounts of mobs to make it work. And I had a build tailored to poison arrow which didn't have any viability after the patch.

I'd happily eat my own words if you displayed a build with poison arrow that worked well as I had put a lot of time into my char and came to love the skill pre-patch.
"
Resiarlleh wrote:
I'd happily eat my own words if you displayed a build with poison arrow that worked well as I had put a lot of time into my char and came to love the skill pre-patch.

Get a bow with +1 to bow gems, link pierce + lesser/greater multiple projectiles (+ increased duration (+ increased area of effect)) to it, cast vulnerability and get skill/debuff duration nodes. This was one of the strongest builds before the nerf. The piercing arrows just went through the whole map killing everything ahead of you. All you had to do was shoot and run and sometimes cast vulnerability.

A PA build is still very strong but pierce and lmp are worthless now. Which is okay because the mana costs would be too high with that gems. Skill buff/debuff duration nodes don't work anymore. Monsters don't have a debuff anymore so when they step out of the cloud they don't get damaged. It works well when you shoot and lure the mobs behind you so that you always just shoot behind you and walk again.

Edit: What the ...! You can't use square brackets? It looks like they are parsed as BBCode. Anyways, replaced the brackets.
Last edited by Spacke on Sep 27, 2012, 9:49:46 PM
I like most of the chenges in this patch, you did a great job as always.

But there is a little thing thats bugging me a lot: In my opinion the character voice thing for not enough mana gets played WAY to rare (and maybe other as well but i can not rate that right now).

I know, if its beeing played to much it can be very annoying, but right now...it feels like every 5 minutes (or inn this range) there is a small scream from my character followed by deep silence again for the next 5 minutes. It neither fits the purpose of reminding the player of his low mana pool (just one time) nor does it make the game more fluent / alive - the contrast to the long silence seems too hard.
Hardcore Theorycrafter
"
Resiarlleh wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kurogami wrote:
At least ground slam hasn't been made unusable like poison arrow was :\

GGG must be stalking me and my builds imho. Perhaps I shall get the cold witch nerf'ed next.

Poison Arrow is one of the most powerful skills/builds in the game!

I really have no idea how you think poison arrow is the most powerful skill in the game, as even before the patch you had to round up a large amounts of mobs to make it work. And I had a build tailored to poison arrow which didn't have any viability after the patch.

Most popular build in the 2 week HC race, you literally can put every passive into life and run around tanking everything. Lvl 15+ poison arrow deals 300-400 dps just from the cloud. Vulnerablity push this to 500 dps. You can take a shot in a room, curse, run past in and all mobs fall dead. Take some potshot if there's a rare in there.(Just my opinion, sure GGG had their own metrics from that race too)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info