0.9.12m Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Avu wrote:
If explosive arrows explosion is considered now projectile damage does its damage also increase with projectile damage passives, faster projectiles projectile damage bonus and the increased projectile damage from lmp and gmp?

Yes! Though from memory, lmp and gmp reduce projectile damage.

They give a flat reduction and then a separate stat increases the damage again with each level. A bit of an odd setup.
Forum Sheriff
Why raise the resists of mobs?

If it's to balance OP'ed witches then why implement it in a way that effects everyone, (except those who do 100% phys dmg)?

Looks like an unintended nerf to all the non-witch elementalists which is skewing balance the wrong way.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
I'm really looking forward to the voice acting.

"
Chris wrote:
Added water lillies to river edges.

Can't wait to see these too. I always enjoy the little things. Great updates and patches, as always!
More totems? More like Path of Totems am I right?
Wanna see soon if my Quillrain build will still work.

Reads as it is another patch into the right direction!

Cheers!
Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.
"
BazzV5 wrote:
Why raise the resists of mobs?

If it's to balance OP'ed witches then why implement it in a way that effects everyone, (except those who do 100% phys dmg)?

Looks like an unintended nerf to all the non-witch elementalists which is skewing balance the wrong way.

To nerf elemental weakness and other upcoming skills.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Added a new music track for the Merveil fight.

This is new, even to us Alphanians. Can't wait to hear it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris wrote:

To nerf elemental weakness and other upcoming skills.

Upcoming skills, eh?
Question: Will we be able to tell the amount of Mana a skill will cost more after leveling the Gem up some time in the Future?

I love that you added Voice Acting. It gives soooo much more flavor to the Game :D (not that it was bad before ;) )
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Yay water lilies!
And voice acting of course, but the lilies!

Next patch please unfix the 'bug' with the two map mods, they are not a weak and strong version of one mod, they really are different and it makes sense that they can appear on a map together.
✠ ✠

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info