0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

"

I really liked the old aura effects and how it looked when you stack them up...
Are you not able to get that done in the Settings, that we can choose between the old ones and the new ones ?

This! 100% this! I personally did not like that I was forced to use less pretty looking auras. I loved the look of the old aura effects when you stacked 4 or more on top of each other. My pc is more than capable of handling the old aura effects, so would love it if there was an option in the game (disabled by default) to enable the old aura effects.

Great work on the patch and much love!
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Hey Chris, would this be allowed in the credits?

FirstName "Nickname" LastName

Like: Simon "Bootlicker" Jones

+1 Could we do this?
(im upgrading next week) :)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Hey Chris, would this be allowed in the credits?

FirstName "Nickname" LastName

Like: Simon "Bootlicker" Jones

I'm pretty sure that would be allowed but not sure what the maximum amount of characters we can use though. Hopefully Chris will release some more information about what is allowed, what the maximum of characters is allowed, and perhaps what Support Pack it will be listed under, or if it will even show at all, if you purchased multiple qualifying ones.

"
Chris wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Not sure if I should stick with my username or put in my real name. Is there any deadline to this?

I was wondering that myself. Any information in regards to the Credits deadline? Are we able to change our name once we submit it?

Arg, my phone lost my first reply. Condensed version: unannounced deadline is a few days before unannounced release date. Will update credits again after release probably for people who have been taking a break and miss this post.

Thanks for the reply! Now it's time to think of a name for the credits....
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Sep 6, 2013, 6:39:38 AM
"
Your credits name should be your real name or a nickname. We reserve the right to ask you to change names that aren't appropriate.

You CANT judge ME!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Too bad the skin transfert microtransaction does not allow for mistakes or unwanted results...
i m begging you for a trade panel other than chat msges. i m tired of greedy people in chat panel who asks more to get, less to give.

Besides, Thank u for the effort!
Last edited by ruhisu on Sep 6, 2013, 8:27:39 AM
"
Great

I expected Skin Transfer would cost 150+ but only 6 thats awesome :D
Need to test out the new things later.... can't wait

Thx GGG

Are you not able to get that done in the Settings, that we can choose between the old ones and the new ones ?

+1 Or please, could you give us information GGG, about what is your plan with the current standard aura effects? Personally I think that more options would be always welcome :).
"
Cookieee wrote:
"

This! 100% this! I personally did not like that I was forced to use less pretty looking auras. I loved the look of the old aura effects when you stacked 4 or more on top of each other. My pc is more than capable of handling the old aura effects, so would love it if there was an option in the game (disabled by default) to enable the old aura effects.

Great work on the patch and much love!

GGG was told this in no uncertain terms (49 pages worth at last count) after they nerfed the auras under the auspice of "performance issues" and not wanting players to look like "disco balls". Oddly, GGG has now turned its art direction decidedly "Saturday Night Fever" with its most recent microtransaction weapon / aura effects. Meanwhile, players who simply wanted the olde auras back are left scratching their collective heads...and players who like the "minimalist" look of the new auras can't find a matching weapon effect. Why re-make your auras, then fail to follow up that redesign with complementary microtrans effects? This was a very odd marketing / design decision, and it's one that I hope GGG takes another look at in the very near future.

Meanwhile, please sign on to the mega-thread asking GGG for a re-think of their aura-nerf decision. It's here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/320048/page/1

- The Infernal Aura and Weapon Effect follows closely along GGG's recent art direction insofar as microtrans: big, flashy and, IMO anyway, overdone...at a rather exorbitant price. Please, please, give us Wraeclast traditionalists a low pixel count version of these effects, so that we can move through the land in the "dark, gritty and realistic" (remember those words?) manner we prefer.

Still here, still love what you're doing...but please keep us OldeSchool Wraeclastians in mind when designing mtx's in the future. Thanks.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Skin transfer micro-transaction is pure genius! Well done GGG. Now we can theme our characters too while giving our own individual flare. I hope this rakes in the big bucks for ya'll to keep pluggin' away at this great game!
It sucks, that most items look like crap. You have to pay, if you don't want to wear a bucket on your head.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info