0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

"
Raghin wrote:
"
Fire Trap's on-hit damage has been reduced at high levels (20% at Level 15). The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.

Problem with the patch. it states in the notes that burning ground damage will increase by 50%. At gem level 20, that means it should have gained 280.7 more, instead it only gained 56 more... thats only a 10% damage increase... thats more than a slight buzzkill missing 40% so could you guys fix that please?

I've been seeing this reported a lot, so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Way to go ! keep on this track and you will lose all your players.
Instead of optimizing that damn desync and gameplay flaws keep on adding stupid,retarded "money only" features.
You have a very big player base and you still keep postponing optimization..because you know ..open beta and stuff..good one.
This game has WORST optimization ever...I quit league of legends for bad optimization, but this one has reached a new level of BAD.

GrindingGames Go Home!
"

I really liked the old aura effects and how it looked when you stack them up...
Are you not able to get that done in the Settings, that we can choose between the old ones and the new ones ?

but also have to check that stuff on party , maybe in party take the low auras... or maybe get the "visual" auras on each client... it's no so easy..
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
After the latest patch it seems Quill Rain (Race reward for Season 2) is shrunken in size (ingame). It is also not correctly centered if you open up your stash on the site. (Also look spoiler)

Spoiler
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Selfcontrol wrote:
Instead of optimizing that damn desync and gameplay flaws keep on adding stupid,retarded "money only" features.
You have a very big player base and you still keep postponing optimization..because you know ..open beta and stuff..good one.
This game has WORST optimization ever...I quit league of legends for bad optimization, but this one has reached a new level of BAD.

GrindingGames Go Home!

i'm getting sick and tired of people who think its necessary to post this in every newsupdate...

GGG is working on it and it got a lot better since open beta started, why do people have no patience anymore nowadays?

the "stupid" money only features pay for your so wanted optimalization since GGG doesnt grow moneytrees in their backyard. start supporting and stop complaining if u want this game to get better......
Last edited by PYF_Secret on Sep 6, 2013, 3:42:42 PM
"
Selfcontrol wrote:

GrindingGames Go Home!

It's true that this game doesn't handle desync/latency well and it's true that GGG is working on tightening up the software on their end in order to do what they can. It's also true that how far you are from the servers, the equipment used (yours and GGG's) as well as the media through which the data travels. It's more than just the software and that needs to be understood.

There are many online games where desync/latency is less noticable, however there are plenty of popular games where desync/latency is very noticeable (e.g. Left 4 Dead 2, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2) and the game is impacted negatively. Other games that require precise movements and actions are always going to feel the burn from desync/latency and we shouldn't forget that and simply point to GGG's software. PoE is not only a game requiring precise movement and actions, it's a game with complex stats that also have a very real impact on the gameplay and make desync/latency far more noticeable.

I don't play Hardcore modes because of the desync/latency, but I still play and quite actively because the game is fantastic and supported very well. Their team is small and they are doing several things at once; have some faith in them.
"
Raghin wrote:
"
Fire Trap's on-hit damage has been reduced at high levels (20% at Level 15). The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.

Problem with the patch. it states in the notes that burning ground damage will increase by 50%. At gem level 20, that means it should have gained 280.7 more, instead it only gained 56 more... thats only a 10% damage increase... thats more than a slight buzzkill missing 40% so could you guys fix that please?

when we getting the fire traps dot fixed??
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
stevich wrote:
what about the new netcode that was promised

you imagined it. all they have ever said is they would do what they could to improve it which could be nothing or it could be everything you ever wanted. my guess is that's it lies somewhere in between.

Last edited by derbefrier on Sep 6, 2013, 5:12:52 PM
Stash tabs and skin transfer are by far best transactions to me
Path of Exile Credits - click to change your name. Awesome :)
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Sep 6, 2013, 7:55:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info