0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

"
vixien wrote:
depends on the order they are applied. it always removes the last thing added first.

Actually I just YOLO tried it on my items and found GGG was smart enough to make it always remove the cosmetic first, irregardless of application order.

So good on you GGG, nice work!

Edit: Your quote is still true for more than one non Transfer cosmetics. Removed in Last In First Out order.
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
Last edited by Orrus on Sep 6, 2013, 2:04:19 AM
Not sure if I should stick with my username or put in my real name. Is there any deadline to this?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Not sure if I should stick with my username or put in my real name. Is there any deadline to this?

I was wondering that myself. Any information in regards to the Credits deadline? Are we able to change our name once we submit it?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I was wondering that myself. Any information in regards to the Credits deadline? Are we able to change our name once we submit it?

Arg, my phone lost my first reply. Condensed version: unannounced deadline is a few days before unannounced release date. Will update credits again after release probably for people who have been taking a break and miss this post.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 6, 2013, 2:35:34 AM
Nice to see the credits part, people who invested that much money didn't really need to by any stretch. It was a gesture of goodwill and faith that deserves some sort of recognition.

Good work on the patch.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Are Open beta purchasers excluded from this? I bought a Regal pack and see no link...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Are Open beta purchasers excluded from this? I bought a Regal pack and see no link...

Exalted/Eternal/Ruler are the Open beta packs that qualify for the name in credits.
about the skin microtransaction. does the item i wanna use as skin have to be of the same base type as the original?

e.g: can i use a sword skin on an axe? can i use a circlet skin on an armor helmet?
My Build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496321
Gear shops thread: 486133 and 460916
Jewelry shop thread: 512124
IGN: Elyf
so happy with the skin transfer mtx! Great job guys! And the price is perfect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info