0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

mh KingKongor in the credits... i like
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
Sleekray wrote:
What about players who have purchased multiple Gold/Diamond/Exalted/Eternal/Ruler packs?

people who bought enough stuff can convert the amount into one support pack that could have been purchased with this ;)

/edit: but this will only work up to one ruler package i guess.
Last edited by Ryouko on Sep 6, 2013, 4:04:09 AM
Is there a general time frame for how long the sale on Skin Transfers will last? I'm interested in buying a bundle, but not until I know that I want to transfer multiple skins.
I have a Gold pack and an Exalted, which one will my name appear as?
very very nice! :)
great! does the "skin transfer" also work for shoes? or just chests? i used it on my chest
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Sep 6, 2013, 4:49:46 AM
Low shadow setting OWN basic shadow mapping any day!
no wierd blocky shadows :)
Exiled for Eternity
Skin transfer is sexy as hell. And the low price is just mind boggling.

Kickass work, GGG.
Would it be possible for Skin Transfer to create a "Reclaim Skin" copy of itself upon use, like Eternal Orb does? Because this is a consumable mtx, and goes away unlike all others, it just doesn't feel right for it to be removable via the same reclaim button as all the others. Seems like at some point, someone is going to accidentally reclaim their transfer, whereas there's no room for mistakes to be made with Reclaim Skin.

Edit: Also, is it possible to transfer a unique item's alternate skin art to another item? If so, that's some heavy incentive to get season 4's Cloak of Flame.. That alternate art looks awesome!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 6, 2013, 5:49:37 AM
good work, you're awesome, thx a lot etc etc.
now work around the PvP pls, we really need it.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info