0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

We've been working on Path of Exile's credits for the full release version of the game. If you're a Gold/Diamond/Exalted/Eternal/Ruler supporter, your name will appear in the credits. By default, it's your username unless you set it to something else (like your real name). Just visit your My Account page and click "Path of Exile Credits". The link will only be there if you have an appropriate pack. The supporter credits are ordered by pack purchase date with different styling distinguishing what type of pack you purchased. Your credits name should be your real name or a nickname. We reserve the right to ask you to change names that aren't appropriate.

Have a great weekend!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 6, 2013, 1:48:14 AM
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Not sure if I should stick with my username or put in my real name. Is there any deadline to this?

I was wondering that myself. Any information in regards to the Credits deadline? Are we able to change our name once we submit it?

Arg, my phone lost my first reply. Condensed version: unannounced deadline is a few days before unannounced release date. Will update credits again after release probably for people who have been taking a break and miss this post.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 6, 2013, 2:35:34 AM
"
Are Open beta purchasers excluded from this? I bought a Regal pack and see no link...

Exalted/Eternal/Ruler are the Open beta packs that qualify for the name in credits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info