0.11.5 Success and Path of Exile Supporter Credits

We've been working on Path of Exile's credits for the full release version of the game. If you're a Gold/Diamond/Exalted/Eternal/Ruler supporter, your name will appear in the credits. By default, it's your username unless you set it to something else (like your real name). Just visit your My Account page and click "Path of Exile Credits". The link will only be there if you have an appropriate pack. The supporter credits are ordered by pack purchase date with different styling distinguishing what type of pack you purchased. Your credits name should be your real name or a nickname. We reserve the right to ask you to change names that aren't appropriate.

Have a great weekend!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 6, 2013, 1:48:14 AM
Great

I expected Skin Transfer would cost 150+ but only 6 thats awesome :D
Need to test out the new things later.... can't wait

Thx GGG

I really liked the old aura effects and how it looked when you stack them up...
Are you not able to get that done in the Settings, that we can choose between the old ones and the new ones ?
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Last edited by KateMossOfficial on Sep 6, 2013, 2:03:53 AM
pleasing
Excellent news :D

Great work on the MTX today, they're brilliant
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
The skin transfer is very nice.

But instead of the reclaimed item I would rather have the "Skin Transfer" reclaimed. I do not like that it gets destroyed.
Thanks for the awesome patch!

Edit: Answered my own question - It's smart enough too always remove the Cosmetic before the Transfer!
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
Last edited by Orrus on Sep 6, 2013, 2:02:30 AM
Keep up the good work
IGN: Necro_monster/ Distressed
Thanks!
IGN: Dr_Gooooooooon
"
Orrus wrote:
Chris, if you have Skin Transfer AND a Cosmetic effect on an item, which is removed first with "Reclaim" button?

I would hope the cosmetic would be removed before the Transfer? Otherwise putting a Skin + Cosmetic on an item would essentially imply a $0.40 fee for removing the Cosmetic effect?

Thanks for the awesome patch!

depends on the order they are applied. it always removes the last thing added first.

edit: source - extra gore + weapon effect removed multiple times by me
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Sep 6, 2013, 2:00:05 AM
Will be a great way to see how many people donated at those levels, and to add up all the support money they donated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info