Empower Support Gem, meet Brian at PAX Prime and Race Calendar importing

Trying to think outside of a box, could this support gem a part of vendor receipt or crafing in the future?

Given the long time to lv just 1 lv of this gem, it is most likely be used in multiple character or maybe like a heirloom to future characters. So after a veryyyyyyyyyy long time of leveling this gem you are guaranteed to get an badass item. The power of the items is related to the level of the gem.
**THIS IS LIKELY THE USAGE**
My guess would be that it either
A) Disables a set of gems that are linked to it in order to gain experience
B) Must be actively used in a series of gems to gain the experience bonus

Discuss...
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Last edited by elemenopy on Aug 29, 2013, 8:12:56 AM
I'm actually really loving this support gem. Coming from a hardcore gamer who's juggling college, work. and PoE, this is perfect for being able to catch up those new quality support gems I find or purchase. (I'm looking at you, summon zombies)
in chris we trust <3
"
Gojiras wrote:
I'm actually really loving this support gem. Coming from a hardcore gamer who's juggling college, work. and PoE, this is perfect for being able to catch up those new quality support gems I find or purchase. (I'm looking at you, summon zombies)

Read again.
The empowered gem gets the exp bonus.
Not other gems.
ONLY the empowered gem.
Not linked ones.
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That thing takes a boatload of exp to get from level 1 to level 2. Discharge only needs 3/4 of that to get from level 19 to level 20. o.O
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
I think it's pretty obvious that Empower empowers other gems by increasing their level. So of course it had to have a lot of xp needed to level it since there can be only 2-3, maybe 4 levels, otherwise it would be overpowered. Quality reduces the time it takes to get that skill level boost. Although I have to admit that would make the level 20 recipe completely useless for Empower.
Maybe it is a leveling aid?
The gem gains exp at a slower rate than the character but doesnt loose experience on death. So when it would reach lvl 2 it would give the stored xp to the character using that gem when hitting the lvl-up button for the gem. After that the gem starts again at lvl 1 and zero xp.

Hm... would be the amount to reach lvl 64 in one step. Maybe not. :-D
look at the gem art.

At each 1mio xp threshold you can fly and be immune to all damage for
"gem xp/1 million" seconds and has a cooldown of
"gem xp/1 million" minutes. Gotta get the uptime exactly right for the bosses :D
Oh GGG, you lovely trolls.

back2reality: the character has gcps and chromatics in his inventory, maybe a hint ?!

"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
With the amount of people in this thread that need to learn reading, I am not surprised at all anymore about all the 'I killed myself using a flask' and 'My skills don't do damage on my dual totem build' threads.

Nice work GGG, I love your teasing. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info