Empower Support Gem, meet Brian at PAX Prime and Race Calendar importing

Grinding Gear Games won't be formally exhibiting at PAX Prime this year, as we're too busy working on content to budget the time away from the studio. However, our sole USA member Brian Weissman will be at the convention on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Brian won't be at any specific venue at any specific time, but he'll reward anyone lucky enough to encounter him. If you see Brian at PAX, come up, say hi, and he'll give you a code you can redeem for an exclusive Mysterious Frog Pet! These pets are only available to people who meet GGG developers in person, and are limited to one per person. Brian will be wearing a Path of Exile T-shirt all three days. Here's a recent photo so that you know what he looks like. He's really looking forward to meeting you guys. Good luck finding him!

There were some requests for us to export Race Season Four in a form that players can add to their existing calendars. This link is to a google calendar that you can add to your own google calendar. This link is to an ICS file that can be imported into other software.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 29, 2013, 3:17:33 AM
I'm retiring, can't compete against software!
Hmm, I dont know about this gem. We will see I guess
[removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 1:43:58 AM
Interesting; so this would have a different effect on every single active gem since it has nothing in the description? Is that the gist of what it does, or am I missing something?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
haha, it's like a where's waldo. Love it. Wish I could make it there.
IGN: Sagan_Nova / Odin_Dom
thats great....

Soo.. Whens PVP coming out and more importantly, what kind of pvp.....

Will there be a hostile button? A free for all perhaps? or a cut throat....

PVP info is much needed....

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/498970
Last edited by York on Aug 29, 2013, 1:51:09 AM
I'm guessing eventually it grants other gems faster experience gain.

That said, I would love it if, at whatever the trigger level is, the message just changed to "This gem does not gain 75% increased experience."
My guess is linked gems are unusable, but gain the bonus experience listed.

EDIT: Though, it has a mana multiplier, which probably means you can still use them. Just taking up a gem slot and adding mana.
IGN EntropicThunder
Last edited by Hulkcore on Aug 29, 2013, 1:47:02 AM
Oh no, not "+x% experience objects" -_-
It will only increase the gap between those who can play enough (or pay, or use bots) for godlike items (or gems like this) and most players...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info