***Any news for PvP next patch or any upcoming patches?

I believe PvP brings out the end in game. Until you work and improve PvP. I have more to suggest to this, but an ways I'm just wondering :)
GGG said about PvP improvements in next patches since Open Beta launch...seems they dont care PvP.
theyll only improve pvp when everybody quits.
"
theyll only improve pvp when everybody quits.

should be pretty soon then..
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
I think GGG should at least tell us which patch they would be working PvP on, that would just give some relief that they even are.
"
iiO wrote:
I think GGG should at least tell us which patch they would be working PvP on, that would just give some relief that they even are.

+1
chris said he was releasing pvp content next season, " hopefully "
Last edited by exmse on Aug 23, 2013, 9:52:52 AM
I plan on quitting this game soon and never coming back if there isnt some sort of proper pvp release or at least some sort of announcement. I dont think im alone on the fact that i dont want to end up like Diablo 3 players and waste a ton of time and effort making an awesome pvp character only to later find out pvp will be a complete joke
"
tedkamble wrote:
I plan on quitting this game soon and never coming back if there isnt some sort of proper pvp release or at least some sort of announcement. I dont think im alone on the fact that i dont want to end up like Diablo 3 players and waste a ton of time and effort making an awesome pvp character only to later find out pvp will be a complete joke

that exact same thing happened to me. I would spend so much time lookin for items I thought would be good for pvp trying to prep for it. before the pvp was even released and after I had played hundreds of hours I finally left due to all the other Really, REALLY bad patches and nothing for pvp so I quit.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I agree with the posts above...

I was (still am in a way) super excited about the POE release in the light of Diablo 3 being such a letdown. However, I play for PVP... without PVP, the game is useless for me, no matter how great the rest of the content is...

Please, we need some information as to when and more importantly WHAT! will the PVP be like.....

I have not really played POE since its open beta because of the lack of PVP.... I am patiently waiting for any information regarding release date and what kind type of PVP will there be....

Please, at least let us in on your plans, because if you plan to do arena, capture the flag and all other types of controlled PVP, I will check out right now, save me some time...
On the other hand if you plan to add a hostile button, or implement a permanent cut throat league or some other option that allows players to chase down and try to slaughter another exile at will, I will give you my full support.... Little matter how long it takes to actually release that type of PVP....

Bottom line we are thirsty for information, at minimum we need to know what and when....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info