Empower Support Gem, meet Brian at PAX Prime and Race Calendar importing

I don't understand the confusion people have about the exp modifier. Chris specifically said it needs to be leveled before it has an effect. The SS shows that the exp required at lvl 1 gem is over 226 million. This explains why the quality is increased exp gain. It says "This Gem", not "Linked Skills".

I've always expected some kind of all encompassing general support skill. Obviously don't know if this does exactly that yet, but will be interesting to see what it is.
Strange gem. First thing that came to my mind were the Undying Grappler in the Warehouse Sewers. They have the mod: "Becomes Empowered when Nearby Kin are Slain".
"
twintales wrote:
And since it's lv1 gem, I hope we could get it early on the game :D

I bet it's drop only.
"
I don't understand the confusion people have about the exp modifier. Chris specifically said it needs to be leveled before it has an effect. The SS shows that the exp required at lvl 1 gem is over 226 million. This explains why the quality is increased exp gain. It says "This Gem", not "Linked Skills".

My bad, you're right...
"
York wrote:
"
"
York wrote:
thats great....

Soo.. Whens PVP coming out and more importantly, what kind of pvp.....

Will there be a hostile button? A free for all perhaps? or a cut throat....

PVP info is much needed....

PvP is already in the game, talk to the vendor in Act 2.

Competitive PvP (aside from Cutthroat) isn't a thing, yet. GGG are focusing on PvE to develop the foundation of the game before working on a balanced PvP.

Well, that is why I say "information is much needed"

I am not asking for PVP before all....
I am not even sure if I shall play or not... PVP for me, like many other ppl is the main reason to play the game....

What I am asking is what KIND of PVP will be implemented whenever whenever it will be....

If its gonna be controlled, arena type, I shall move on, as many other players would....

During closed beta many were led to believe that there will be a permanent cut throat league... that didnt happen.... Will it ever or will there be some other mode???

Please give us ifno

Usually in an arpg people not really cared about pvp, its rather for mmos, but some people like it. But I think those who are asking for a perma cut throat have never played a cut throat race, as then the y would know that there are always will be players, who are higher level than you, by a lot, even if you started at the same time (imagine if they had 1-2 week head start)and those will easily wipe your char, you will never lvl up, as you loose too much xp due to this, and even if you find good gear you still just gonna lose it. a perma cut throat is impossible until a lvl 100 player can enter normal terraces. Just think about how many people would complain about dying 100 time and not reaching lvl 3 in a day.
IGN: Vensun
does anyone else see how brilliant that is, go fine one guy among thousands to get epic loot. ;)
"
Rhalph wrote:
Oh no, not "+x% experience objects" -_-
It will only increase the gap between those who can play enough (or pay, or use bots) for godlike items (or gems like this) and most players...

You didn't understand. What that means is that that gem gains increased experience until it reaches a certain level.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
sad part is - if this gem simply grants supported gems extra xp - that it is Yet Another buff to Spellcasters

spellcasters gain huge from leveling their gem 18->19->20 (and beyond with items)

melee.. lets see.. something like 5% increased physical dmg?

i hope it does something else
The experience gain is obviously a quality factor. Its the most logical thing. There is nothing we can say about the gem bonus from the picture apart from the gem name - Empower. My guess would be some kind of small overall bonus to all offensive stats (+%dmg, +%range, +%duration). Something that is really beneficial only to attacks that can use all these bonuses.
"
SvenCarlson wrote:
does anyone else see how brilliant that is, go fine one guy among thousands to get epic loot. ;)

Brian, the super rare 'wealth' mob :D

Gem info is so teasing, it basically says nothing about its effect :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info