0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

"
KoTao wrote:
You can use the onyx amulet vendor recipe on it, which produces an ilvl 100 onyx amulet.

Ahh I see, thanks!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Pesegato wrote:
Well, everybody and his dog is complaining about the selection of prizes.

Dudes, you can't get always awesome uniques. Do you really expect to get Kaom's or Shavronne's while still on open beta?

GGG has to choose on a limited set of uniques, and has to prudently keep the awesome ones for later seasons, otherwise racing will lose part of its appeal.

Very good thought process here. If they are going to be releasing the game at the end of the year, they need to be holding back some things for when that happens. I'm sure they have plenty of things up their sleeves. And I can't wait.

For what it's worth. I was a little disappointed when I first saw the prizes as well.
IGN: HChawk
No
This race isnt for me. The prices have a nice design, but only the carcass is helpful. But 1000 point are far far away from my posibilities. I have a real life. So this season i make 10 or 12 races to look for the new races. But i dont need more unique bullshit in my stash. And the prices I can reach are all bullshit :-)

The belt last race was nice but who in the hell need a ruby ring. If there is a moonstone or something like this but a ruby.
Ok. Thats only my comment.
Most people seems to like the prices.

All in all i love poe. And last season the races make much fun.
Argh.. Turbo as signature race? I guess you guys are finally up for some serious field testing on desync issues. 105 minutes is long enough to make players go through Turbo Brutus instead of farming ledge.
Not complaining! It's beta after all. So surfin' Brutus it is.
Lots of fire there. What does it signify?
Also how could these two artwork belongs to the same item? Old one could benfit from some rework.
Spoiler
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
The art... Is... So... Awesome...

Too bad only Carcass and Divinarius seem worth the effort. But they're so far down the prize list...

Oh well. If I can get the Ruby Ring I'll be happy enough.
As other stated, the art is awesome, great job.

But those prices don't make me want to play races, they are too bad in terms of usefulness and even high tier ones doesn't worth the effort. And probably, the score system stay the same. My desire to play those races go down every seasson.
♠RaGoN♦
Races woot! I'll figure out how to do as many as i can.

Last edited by Ozsmeg on Aug 28, 2013, 5:04:42 AM
"
magree wrote:
Not a lot of races for east coast people who work a regular 8-5 job. but nice none the less.

Significantly better than the "lost" Season 3, though. Thanks GGG.

Saw the earlier post about the lack of EEST events; same thing apparently happened in Seasons 2 and 3. Wonder if it's possible to set up, say, an eight-hour event, and allow each account three hours of play time. That might help out some of the time zones that consistently get short-changed.

Thanks again; it will be nice to be able to race regularly again.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info