0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

i dont care about special art....when i open my inventory the art is covered by the sockets....
these rewards are no incentivation to participate in races at all...even if i would sell them for 3 alterations each
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
All of the alternate art is amazing :o

I support this message
woa, really bad prizes.

no wand, no shoes, no gloves .. and the high level items start at the insane 360 mark.

that's really not very motivating to participate.
searing touch with il=100 woudl be a nice goal, but how I see the schedule I doubt I'll reach it: on too many days is not even ONE race where I could participate, and at others there are too many to join all (especially on some heavy filled weekend days)

"
Roleplayer wrote:
rewards per race unchanged
where do you see a reward announcement?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 28, 2013, 3:52:03 AM
Hm, interesting... Will gather up the low point rewards as usual, and they look really nice, too!

Endless ledge seems pretty straightforward and fun. 105 Turbo seems a solid signature, but not really too exciting. I'd like to see some LATIF or BLAMT as a signature for once, or something even "worse", somthing that's a real tough nut to crack. (LATIF goes in that direction)
This time around the alternate art is pretty amazing.
Hrimnor's Resolve looks BADASS, and the normal art for it is really boring in comparison :P
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
Arts damn awesome; the actual items, not so much, and i think the tiering and perceived quality of race rewards has a not insignificant effect on participation, an effect that wont be a net positive this time round.

Disappointed to see no orb or mtx point rewards; plenty of players have complained about no incentive to race past certain point thresholds, and theres still nothing in place to alleviate this issue. Not so disappointed to see demi boots return, since i couldnt participate in all that many races last season and had all my 1st in class solo placements be in non-demi events, along with completely scrubbing out in the one party event i attended.

Signature event looks solid. Id have added another 75 minutes, and thrown ancestral in there for good measure, but its all good and certainly massive improvement over descent.

I kind of expected endless ledge events to have demi rewards, though its probably best that they dont. Progressions going to be pretty random stuff after the first 10 minutes.

1-week turbo party = good times ahead. Add a solo version too!

GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
As you didn't post any actual races yet I wonder if you did any changes to the point system, or if you're going with the same as last where you have to participate in 125 out of 161 races while finishing in the top point bracket and being top 11-20 of your class to get 1000 points.

Not that Carcass Jack is worth even half that effort as I can log in and buy one for a few chaos. Don't get me wrong, alternate art is all well and good if it ends up on the actual in game model but there seems to be continuous issues balancing effort vs rewards for the point system.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
ilvl 100 Searing Touch at 80 points? Yes please.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
tehnix wrote:
7 point reward is the best one once again, since its another free ilvl 100 onyx amulet. rest is pretty useless.

where do you see an onyx? its based on gold amu, and its unique, which are prevented from scouring: so you cant roll your "own" mods on it...

You can use the onyx amulet vendor recipe on it, which produces an ilvl 100 onyx amulet.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info